1/6th Scale Sideshow Hoth Luke Skywalker (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed... I'll only be getting one Tauntaun and he'll mostly be displayed with the broken horn and Luke. I'll also get Han, but he'll be hoofing it for the most part.

One thing that's cool about the BD Luke face is that allows for a potentially cool display with Han and his tauntaun. Either display Luke stretched out in a "Bennnnnn" post next to Han on tauntaun or have the tauntaun standing next to both of them with Han kneeling over Luke.

Or you could have BD Luke at Han's feet, Han holding the lightsaber and looking at his ride with the "but I'm not dead yet!" expression on the tauntaun. :lol

He came out good imo nice head sculpt, still a pass tough.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Went ahead and ordered Luke, but I'll be looking for another $20 off code before he ships to hopefully knock a bit more off the price.

I have until October 2014 to save up for them.

I think you'd be safe saving up until October 2015 or later. Unless of course they're going to limit these to 100-200 units (but that's not likely).

You can only order ONE of the Exclusive Luke figures, so that has no NRD. I wonder how many pre-orders they'll get - it'll surely help with production costs.

I won't be touching the order button on these until next October. Better than saving up funds is accumulating discount codes and/or reward points.

I like the figure but don't care for the face that much. It doesn't look that much like Luke to me.

I like the figure but don't care for the face that much. It doesn't look that much like Luke to me.

I agree, I don't have a large collection... I have Boba-Fett, Iron Man Mark VII (I think), C-3PO, a Sandtrooper... and my final figure I will discuss in a minute.

As I said... I don't have many figures... and the only human I had was Jack Sparrow DX... it looked like Johnny Depp/Jack Sparrow to me. I sold it to find space for MICHAEL JORDAN.

That figure is my pride piece... I like to show people it. It looks just like Jordan, my wife said it was scary how it looks exactly like Michael Jordan.

Now to my point on Luke... it does not look like him at all to me... it is off and that is why I would never purchase a Star Wars character other than a robot or costumed character.

The eyes, the nose... it is all off. The face in the cave without the helmet is close, but it is not perfect and is not Luke/Mark Hamill.

Exc. Luke pre-ordered without hesitation... Saving pennies for the Tauntaun(S).

Looks awesome.

I've already set my price goals. $150 for Luke and $250 for Tauntaun, excluding shipping. Plenty of time to get there.

Ordered both luke and taun taun kinda suprise no deal to buy them together as a set.

No doubt the Luke with Taun Taun is absolutely the ultimate ESB display... but I passed on the Dewback, so I must pass on this Taun Taun... as I will pass on the Luke/Rancor. :)

Back