12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know the AOTC version isn't the most popular but its the one I have always wanted the most and I think this sculpt is damn near perfect.

I'm totally down for more clone wars stuff....

Maybe now they're doing stuff with Hot Toys we might see a rubberised body of Clone Wars Kit Fisto and some Underwater Clone Troopers :emperor

Got my Obi Wan today. $90 is a great price.....but at a cost of accessories. I would have paind $125 for this figure if it came with helmet, lance and extra hands.....

Still, very nice piece at a great price and really low exclusive number!

Has Sideshow ever done an open ended item that never sells out? That would be cool for the Stormies!

I think there is still a cap, but some of their figures had very large edition sizes (early monsters) and I the Dr No Bond figure was 17,500 :google

Makes sense, I think he was for sale at Toys R Us if I'm not mistaken.

So, I would imagine Sideshow can make a pretty large edition size for Troopers... you might be limited in how many you can buy direct, but you can always hit up retailers for more.

I'm on the wait list, and if it converts it'll probably be my flagship PT character and if it doesn't I'll be glad to have the extra money to spend on other things I want. :lol

Looks like a hole to me...

cw_obi-wan_belt.jpg

Looks like the belt is made out of fabric with plastic parts glued on.

Ok, I'm gonna bite the bullet and go ahead and ask: is this a part of the 1/6th SW line, a PF or something else? :confused:

Yup, it's also the first Sideshow Star Wars figure with armor, and the first Star Wars figure with one of Sideshow's new base figure bodies.

Back