12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are the best figures to pose with this guy? Should he be fighting Assajj or what?

If you get the exclusive, and by some miracle the final figure includes a saber holding left hand, my vision is his left arm with saber poised to strike while his right arm holds the communicator with the Clone hologram up, like he's getting a call in mid battle, and then he can be posed by himself until Clones come or Durge comes along. You could pose him with Asajj if you want display value and not accurracy to CW events, at least unless the new series unveils something and that may start before this figure ships.

I think we'll see an Anakin figure very soon ! This will tie into the Clone Wars show very nicely. Anakin had some nice chest / shoulder armour going on too in the Clone Wars show didn't he ? I think this will be better than just producing a generic AOTC Anakin. Of course we already have Asajj to pair him off with .

I have my other Jedi as if they are standing prepared to go in to battle, so I'll probably pose Obi-Wan talking to Commander (captain?) Rex coordinating the battle.

What are the best figures to pose with this guy? Should he be fighting Assajj or what?

In the Dark Horse comics, he and Asajj were actually more enemies than Anakin and Asajj. She had it out for him something wicked. So it's definitely a possibility. (I like the CW cartoon, but the comics were incredible.)

Still, Durge would be a great accompaniment. So would ARC troopers. So would mangled battle droids. Now is a good time to start hacking up some Hasbro figures. :cut

In the Dark Horse comics, he and Asajj were actually more enemies than Anakin and Asajj. She had it out for him something wicked. So it's definitely a possibility. (I like the CW cartoon, but the comics were incredible.)

Still, Durge would be a great accompaniment. So would ARC troopers. So would mangled battle droids. Now is a good time to start hacking up some Hasbro figures. :cut

Don't forget to add wires, and burn marks.. man now there's gonna be a rush on BDs

Its a shame the Hasbro AOTC clones were made with the old armor.

Yet, it did aid in making them affordable second hand unlike the ROTS and VOTC stormies. I have about 8 AOTC clones and many battledroids/superbattledroids as well as about 5 geonosians. LOL. The plan was to one day have a massive arena battle scene in z' basement, but that never developed.

That's a little one-sides. She HATES Obi-Wan, But Kenobie wanted more than anything to save her, and bring her back to the light. You can ALLMOST see a star crossed Romance there, as it allmost seems like he loves her.

That's a little one-sided. She HATES Obi-Wan, But Kenobi wanted more than anything to save her, and bring her back to the light. You can ALMOST see a star crossed Romance there, as it allmost seems like he loves her.

Can you blame him? Asajj Ventress...:inlove

I know what you mean. Kenobi was an ideal jedi, and there was nothing she hated more than a true believer. But, I think it's a stretch to say that he loved her. More like it was in his blood to have compassion, especially for those most unworthy. After the death of Master Fay, I don't see how he could have seen her conversion as anything more than strategic. He knew her weak spot, and if he could take her down, it would be a major victory.

any one else notice what anakins armor is? :D

i'd love to see some more use of asajj, provided they do not kill her in the new series. in the comics, she got tired of being used, and travels beyond the outter rim, after faking her death at the hands of anakin.

It didn't really look like armor when I watched the series earlier today, but if you look at the GG maquette it does have the appearance of him wearing shoulder armor similar to vader. I noticed in some parts of the cartoon it looked like he was also wearing a gray utility belt.

Interesting, but I don't know if drastic enough to warrant a figure.

SWMN_Anakin.jpg

Back