12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol:lol

Seriously, guys, I think this may be Sideshow's finest SW 1/6 piece ever. I loved it before, but the 360 made the details even more apparent. If the paint stays solid, this will be one hell of a figure. :rock

The 360 looks terrible. GG's awesome Clone Armor Obi-Wan is the way to go. If I had the exclusive on order I'd definitely be cancelling right now. :monkey3

You're right. I'm more than happy with my GG Clone Wars Obi. ****goes and cancels order then returns****

I'll tell you after enough people cancel their Exclusive Clone Armor Obi-Wan orders.... :monkey3

D'oh!

I think the next SSC 1:6 scale figure will be Dengar. I say that because during the 2/26 SSC podcast, the guys name-drop him in a 'tongue-&-cheek' manner. It makes sense because Dengar is a humanoid figure who wears armor, just like the Clone Wars Obi Wan offering last week - a perfect second attempt in armor for SSC.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
As much as I hhope you're wrong, you are probobly correct. I'md much rather have stormtroopers, clones, biker scouts, whatever. Then again, more bounty hunters for my Hunter shelf is kinda cool.

I already have the GG Clone Wars OB1 but I still ordered this new General OB1 by SS anyway as I do not own any of the previous OB1 releases by SS.

Can't wait for it to start shipping in Q3 2008!

However, I will be really thrilled if SS releases the Scout Trooper!!! But hopefully, they don't do so too soon as the "new" prices are quite "heart-stopping"!!

If I was going to cancel this (which I'm not), I would wait until the last possible second because you never know what is going to happen between now and August...

I completely understand. :eek:

However, what I don't understand is that if you PO'd with Sideshow you wouldn't have to pay anything until (roughly) August. You also get frequent updates from them (15-30 notice, 3-5 day notice, etc.). As long as you keep checking your email, you won't get screwed. And you never know, you could hit the lottery!!!

Anyway, if your heart was never in it for this figure or you didn't order from SS, please disregard my rant :D

Peace :peace

I completely understand. :eek:

However, what I don't understand is that if you PO'd with Sideshow you wouldn't have to pay anything until (roughly) August. You also get frequent updates from them (15-30 notice, 3-5 day notice, etc.). As long as you keep checking your email, you won't get screwed. And you never know, you could hit the lottery!!!

Anyway, if your heart was never in it for this figure or you didn't order from SS, please disregard my rant :D

Peace :peace

Yep...ordered from Forbidden Planet...even so, it was my dad who announced he was getting married, right around the time of the release, and I need money for a gift...

That, and I have to save for Vader, who takes priority...I still would love to have this figure, so I may pick him up at some point in the future...

I'm sure the regular version will be easy to come by in the future, might even be able to save a few bucks.

I'm sure the regular version will be easy to come by in the future, might even be able to save a few bucks.

Definitely-- If you're not about Exclusives any and all of these figs will be easy to snag down the road from the Bay or another collector /supplier.

I'm happy to have the exclusive, but to me it doesn't scream vital. Its a cool one, but the holo gummies are kinda boring IMO.

Back