12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may be mistaken but a lot of ROTS wasn't really told to the CW staff except for basic ideas in CW 1.....it wasn't until CW2 that they really had a lot of in depth information on ROTS. I'm really assuming its because they didn't know what his saber was to look like that he got the AOTC version in CW1.

How tight do y'all reckon the belt is? I was just looking at my Gentle Giant statue and noticed that it looks like the tabbards (or whatever they are called) are pinched or something under the belt, but in this one their more spread out (if that makes any sense at all). I think the GG one looks better, but I figure its just a matter of futzing.

In those screen caps of the cartoon posted earlier in the thread, his tabbards are much broader than the GG representation. It looks like the front and back just about meet at his waist.

I must have missed those pictures. Good to know Sideshow's will be more accurate. What was I thinking having doubts? :lol

He does look really good... but I have one nit; looks like there is some gapping between the bottom of his head and the neck seal. This is a figure it probably would be better to use a solid neck with... but it could just be weird angle.

I'm even more anxious for this figure now! Sept. can' come soon enough, between Obi and Indy, it's gonna be killer!!! :rock

the 360 looks great!

Yes..and the best part is it looks like someone took the time to futz the cape and the clasps to get them looking really good. And that headsculpt in 360! WOW! Please, please, please let this come out as stunning as Old ben did! :D

I've thought it was a very good likeness before. When viewing the left profile in the 360, there's no question.

The look on his face in the 360 put to rest the last of my reservations. I was worried he would look too happy/serene/non-violent. Now he looks like a badass.

I wish Indy looked as determined.

The 360 looks terrible. GG's awesome Clone Armor Obi-Wan is the way to go. If I had the exclusive on order I'd definitely be cancelling right now. :monkey3

I thought you said SS was the only way to go. What happened?

Back