12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only reason I want the exclusive for this one is because I hope they put the clone out with a holo Obi so I can have them both posed in different parts of the disaply as if they are communicating with each other.

I'm happy to have the exclusive, but to me it doesn't scream vital. Its a cool one, but the holo gummies are kinda boring IMO.

This isn't the same ol' Holo Gummy. I have a feeling that this one will be a Jedi Luke situation where people said "Jabba's Skiff Blaster? Eh." Then BAM! Jabba set up and people were going ape ++++ looking for one. This one will go that route mark my words.

This isn't the same ol' Holo Gummy. I have a feeling that this one will be a Jedi Luke situation where people said "Jabba's Skiff Blaster? Eh." Then BAM! Jabba set up and people were going ape ++++ looking for one. This one will go that route mark my words.
plus the holo-rex actually clips onto the arm so it has more purpose than the holos that are just supposed to sit on the shelf or what not.

So we think a Sideshow Rex is on the way?

That would be cool...

With the premiere of The Clone Wars being a theatrical release and Captain Rex shaping up to be a central character in the series, I would be shocked if we DIDN'T get a Rex figure. I imagine the pre-order will come around the time of the theatrical release with the item hopefully shipping in the fall for the premiere of the series.

Of course that could just be wishful thinking.

I dont know. I think something like that might be a ways off. There are a few more armored figures that need to be done than Rex.

I dont know. I think something like that might be a ways off. There are a few more armored figures that need to be done than Rex.

Or it could be a way to capitalize/promote the new series. Sideshow has certainly come out of left field many times in this line and caught everyone by surprise.

Personally though, I would like to see others made first as well.

I agree that other armored figures need to be made first, but I feel like we need (or at the least I really want) to have a Rex with a holo Obi to complement my Obi with a holo Rex. Personally I would prefer a Commander Cody with a holo of Obi in clone armor.

Thats possible, or it could be like the general trend of meh... but I'm all about the exclusive version so its a moot point either way :lol

Or it could be a way to capitalize/promote the new series. Sideshow has certainly come out of left field many times in this line and caught everyone by surprise.

Personally though, I would like to see others made first as well.

Unless LFL demands Rex be made and announced though by the time the series gets started in August I doubt he'll be there. They have come out left field though a few times like you said.

Cancelled mine. :(

With the PF Indy, Medicom Indy and Henry and Hasbro's giant Millennium Falcon, something had to give.

So I made one of you on the wait list happy.

Back