12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if the black around the neck is removable or molded on. It would be nice to use this head for an AOTC custom and then stick a ROTS head on the Clone Wars body.

The high-res images make it look removeable to me. Looks to be a part of the body suit.

Edit - And I don't hold out much hope for the extra hands. Seems to me they would be listed in the accessory list on the order page. I do hope I am wrong. They have left out items before.

Last edited:
I'm sure people will ^^^^^ about it to no end if more hands don't come, but personally if the figure rocks i won't give two ^^^^s!!

I would love to see some more hands, and in the production blog a fist clone hand is shown... so they've made more, just not sure if we'll be getting them.

But, still even if we just get what he's now listed with I'll still be more than happy. This figure looks super badass :rock

I would love to see some more hands, and in the production blog a fist clone hand is shown... so they've made more, just not sure if we'll be getting them.

But, still even if we just get what he's now listed with I'll still be more than happy. This figure looks super badass :rock

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

He'll still be awesome as is, but he needs more hands. Maybe they can charge, like, $80 for a Lara Croft figure on a Buck body or something to make up for it.

I wonder if the black around the neck is removable or molded on. It would be nice to use this head for an AOTC custom and then stick a ROTS head on the Clone Wars body.

I would really like to get my ROTS Obi head repainted and put it on the armored body. I think someone said that the Buck head won't fit on the Prometheus body.

I just hope it comes out looking mostly like the proto.(it's one of my biggest anticipation figs for 08')
Mine too, right after Indy.

Back