12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't Sideshow say the armour was not designed to be removable?

Ya, basically what was said that the construction would be such that once's it's on the figure, you ought to leave it alone. If you want, you can remove it, but you'll have to use glue and such to put it back together. So customizers can utilize this if they're willing to glue and such to get their figure together in the end, but otherwise it'll be a non-removable costume.

Ya, basically what was said that the construction would be such that once's it's on the figure, you ought to leave it alone. If you want, you can remove it, but you'll have to use glue and such to put it back together. So customizers can utilize this if they're willing to glue and such to get their figure together in the end, but otherwise it'll be a non-removable costume.

I see...thanks for clearing that up...

I don't mind that much. One of the problems with both my Hasbro and Medicom troops is that the armor is loose, especially the hip and forearm armor.

If SSC can keep those locked in the proper places I will be more than happy.

I asked that I think someone on here said that the heads wouldn't be compatible. That's what I would like to do.

I don't mind that much. One of the problems with both my Hasbro and Medicom troops is that the armor is loose, especially the hip and forearm armor.

If SSC can keep those locked in the proper places I will be more than happy.

It actually helps that the armour (on Medi figures anyway) is able to move when posing.

I love my Medi clone figure. I think the armor looks great on it. I always thought it was the undersuit that limited it's articulation though.

IMO, the clone's articulation is limited, but it is more a by-product of a CGI movie design than it is Medicom's fault.

The Medi Clone armor works really well for posing. I like that it can be turned and such to fit the pose, as that's how it would be. The armor should move with the leg depending on stance and flexible moveable armor pieces allow you to do that. It also comes off really easily for painting.

I think the medi clones poseabilty is restricted because of the knee and elbow pads. Replace the plastic bands with elastic, and you'll probably get a much better range.

Just my 2 cents!

I think the medi clones poseabilty is restricted because of the knee and elbow pads. Replace the plastic bands with elastic, and you'll probably get a much better range.

Just my 2 cents!

Yeah, you do. I did this when I made my Cody and the poseability is much better.

Just my 2 cents!

I do think medicom could have done a better job with the knee pads and perhaps slightly better with the elbow pads.They don't stick out like they should,SS looks to have improved on this.

I do think medicom could have done a better job with the knee pads and perhaps slightly better with the elbow pads.They don't stick out like they should,SS looks to have improved on this.

:fireworks :fireworks

A post mildly critical of Medicom and mildly praising of SS?
I am so proud of you!

:clap

Just for that, I will "pay it forward" and not make anymore derogatory comments about the Royal Guard. :lol

Back