12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a jedi with such a beautiful mullet needs no helmet.

The funny thing is, in the scenes where the hair is done right and it's not a wretched pick-up shot animal-tied-to-the-head wig, it actually doesn't look bad--in fact I think it looks really good, and bizarrely enough, it works for the character. Ewan must be one of the only men in the world who can wear a mullet and beard and yet still look respectable and powerful. It's a gift I tell you!

When is this bad boy shipping already? Actually what WAS the last Star Wars figure that shipped??? Was it Praji, a long long time ago? I have a feeling we're going to get hit may figures at once.

Praji was last, but as far as Star Wars figures, there wont' be any slamming, all that's waiting really is ANH Han, ANH Luke and CW Obi-Wan plus SDCC Aayla, Luke should be soon, Han and Aayla in July, and with luck Obi-Wan in August.

I could do without Obi-Wan until the end of summer. I have to pay for my Dark Knight order soon, so I can use the breather. Already canceled the Jurassic Park diorama to afford Batman/Joker, and I really don't want to give up CW Obi or Raiders Indy.

Crap, I suppose Q3 does start in a month. Guess I better start saving! Lotsa stuff in Q3....

After getting Frodo and Sam on the new bodies... I'm even more stoked to see how this one is gonna turn out :rock

Back