12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Especially when factoring in the Indy PF. I just wish I could put my ROTS head on this body, then it would be an absolute no brainer. :dunno

wp-header-production-blog.jpg

Too funny, in the new Prod Blog graphic, Obi-Wan's head is on Tony Montana, looks like a pimp :lol

Especially when factoring in the Indy PF. I just wish I could put my ROTS head on this body, then it would be an absolute no brainer. :dunno

Just curious, but why would you want the ROTS head on this one? Is it becuase of the likeness? Obi had the mullet when he wore this outfit in the CW comics & toons (Gentle Giant started some confusion on this one with that awful statue - lol).

This is one of the few 1/6 figures I'm actually ordering this year, looks so damn sweet! Really wish it came with a helmet though... I have Indy on order too, but will probably cancel that in favor of the PF.

Yeah I prefer the ROTS look, I guess it's the more iconic or difinitve prequel Obi-Wan to me. Maybe because it's so similar to how he looked in ANH? I don't dislike this one, I just prefer the other.

Also as far as display I have the ROTS so I think it makes more sense to have ROTS Obi in the clone armour. Even though we never see him that way, I figure it is reasonable he wore it later in the Clone Wars as well (at least that's how I justify it continuity wise :lol.)

I actually have the Gentle Giant statue and if they had done it right I probably wouldn't even get this figure. I may ultimately decide to keep my ROTS Obi with my current display and attempt to recreate the GG statue as a stand alone display.

Gotcha! This could end up being my favorite Star Wars figure if it comes out as nice as the proto.

wp-header-production-blog.jpg

Too funny, in the new Prod Blog graphic, Obi-Wan's head is on Tony Montana, looks like a pimp :lol

Anyone think they are trying to tell us something with the Obi/Montana figure? The Obi head shouldn't be compatible with the Montana body since they are different bodies.

Anyone think they are trying to tell us something with the Obi/Montana figure? The Obi head shouldn't be compatible with the Montana body since they are different bodies.

:horror I didn't think of that, but goodness I hope so! :banana

That portrait (according to Trevor) was originally sculpted for the Buck. But it has been altered for the PRO.

Aww :monkey2

Well no harm in hoping, it may be an extra of the old head, but it could be a hint too.

Nah, I'm hoping they do something so that the new body and the old heads are compatible.

Yeah. I wanna put my ROTS head on the armoured body. And should I be able to that I'm gonna see about getting it repainted too. I don't get anything repainted now because I am too afraid of it being lost in the mail or something, but in a situation like this I would still have the AOTC head if my ROTS head gets lost. And since the Gen. Obi will replace ROTS Obi, it won't be a huge loss.

Back