12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the exclusive isn't a must-have, at leat to me. But since I have exclusives on all the other figures I feel like I must keep the theme going :lol

It's definitely not a must, but it's one of the better in that its inclusion can make for some interesting display options where a lot of the exclusive pieces end up at the foot of the figures not really adding to them. This one, you could get some cool battle poses with him talking on his communicator at the same time.

Yeah Yoda will be hard to pass up but with the Joe line coming next year and the dead line ever expanding shelf space is filling up fast and I have to cut some things from my collection. I do have snow bunny Padme though.:eek:

Definitely, its a cool one to have. Especially if at some point they release a 1/6 of Rex.

And especially if Rex has an Obi-Wan holo, I think it'd be cool to have one on each end of a display as if on separate sides of the battle field communicating in the thick of things.

Not feeling to confident on Prometheus/Armor/Hobbit head paint apps, the eyes again, not so good.

IMG_2034.JPG

Overall, I think he'll be ok, but this being the 3rd head of this style, I'm not feeling how eye paint apps are coming out.

IMG_2047.JPG

Love the shading in the hair and beard though, superb detailing, just the eyes bother me really.

IMG_2035.JPG

my statement was just based on the pic..............im sure he will look much better in hand. kinda like the bashing han got but turned out great.....imho.

IMG_2033.JPG

I love this one. Thank you again Trev, as a huge Obi-Wan Fan, I love how you captured the AOTC look with this sculpt, my dream representation of that film :rock

Think he looks pretty damn good... looks like more and more overlap with HT.

These non-painted heads do seem to absorb more light making pictures kind of misleading. Anyway, I'm confident he will rock all kinds of ass :rock

Flash ESPECIALLY changes the paint. :lecture

Some, but like I said, Han, Luke and Frodo all have strange eye paint that hurt them a little bit. I'm sure the eyes won't be as bad as the flash pictures make it look, but there will be something funky going on with them.

Regardless, it's only the eyes, the rest of the head looks great, I'm stunned by the detail in the beard, I'd vote best SSC facial hair paint apps yet, kinda wish ROTS Obi-Wan had such a nice mix of tones.

**** THE DOLL DOT!!! :cuss :cuss :cuss

How long before SS realizes that removing the doll dot will improve their paint apps by about 1,000% :dunno

The eyes look odd, but it may not look so bad in person and if you aren't looking at it up close.

The beard is immaculate, they really did a super job on this one, I'd never have expected the beard so well painted.

Back