12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While many of the ones canceled I have done so as well, this one I would fight to keep.

I've been toying around with the idea of cancelling this one. Can't quite bring myself to do it yet though. Will depend on what things look like when it ships. I would hate to cancel it and be rolling in dough (yeah right) when it ships.

That sucks Neil. :(

It does-- but it HAD to happen. It's not that I didn't like all of that stuff-- I liked it all... But priorities make you a realist. I'll just have to cherish those few things that will be coming my way, and if it's not possible I'll just do the ol' shoulder shrug.

It does-- but it HAD to happen. It's not that I didn't like all of that stuff-- I liked it all... But priorities make you a realist. I'll just have to cherish those few things that will be coming my way, and if it's not possible I'll just do the ol' shoulder shrug.

Yeah, I've been giving some things the axe and am going to start being more selective on my purchases.

I've been on the fence regarding this figure since the day I ordered it. I'm going to cancel one day, the next I decide to keep it. There's something about this figure and I can't seem to put my finger on it. I'll wait and see production pics before I make up my mind.

I would have nixed Indy before the first armored figure from Sideshow. But I understand. I have been toying with the idea of canceling and picking up a regular. :dunno

Yeah, the exclusive isn't a must-have, at leat to me. But since I have exclusives on all the other figures I feel like I must keep the theme going :lol

What you don't believe me? :lol

Don't you have a wall to hide behind? :p

GoW_Shotgun3.gif

Back