12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly don't mind some delays in this case as Q3 has seen an avalanche of releases including Cleaner Wolf, Aayla Secura, a couple of Military Figures from Hot Toys as well as all those other SDCC Exclusives from SS, Hot Toys, Medicom, Hasbro, Gentle Giant etc. I am going broke.

With Hot Toys due to release the 2 TDK Figures as well as Batpod and the Tumbler probably within Q3 as well, I would do with a slight delay of GTG, OB1 in Armor and Indy from Sideshow. Hot Toys don't usually delay their releases so I expect all the TDK items to be released between now and Sep. Not forgetting their She-Predator and Ironman figures, that's a lot of collectibles this summer.

And the Medicom EPII Clone Troopers as well, both the Yellow and Red Versions. Goku, Gohan and Fist of the North Star and many many more.

I mentioned this as a passing comment in another thread and I thought this bit of information might be helpful in this thread as well. At starwars.com's online shop, it was listed that the Armor Obi Wan will be shipping in Sep.

September sounds about right... although with this being the first armored figure I could see it easily getting delayed.

September sounds about right... although with this being the first armored figure I could see it easily getting delayed.

If Indy is expected in October, I'd imagine this will be October - November, just based on the differences in what has to be made for the figure.

That's a good point Maulfan, Obi may have been further along when he was announced though so he could still be before Indy. This is shaping up to be an expensive few months. Anakin PF in Aug, Obi (maybe) in Sep, Indy in Oct-Nov, and Indy PF in Dec.

I heard the armor used for the production piece will be a plastic very similar to the hasbro ones..Wont look like the proto at all...:monkey3

Last edited:
That's a good point Maulfan, Obi may have been further along when he was announced though so he could still be before Indy.

True enough, that is an unknown. Trev did both heads so I'd imagine one was done before the other but both had to have the necks removed so who knows. Time will tell, but now that I've got my Han, this is my most anticipated SW figure.

I wonder if there will be any perceptable changes to Obi-Wan, the images went up with Pending Approval, please don't let LFL pull another Mace Windu on this one, it means a lot to me, it's fine as is.

I wonder if there will be any perceptable changes to Obi-Wan, the images went up with Pending Approval, please don't let LFL pull another Mace Windu on this one, it means a lot to me, it's fine as is.

It would be cool if they shrunk those circles. Nothing major, but it would improve the overall look.

Back