12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2033.JPG

I'm so happy this figure turned out so well, it means more to me than other figures I have on order.

Damn that's a production sample?
Can't wait to get him, and I got mine 1/3 less with rewards points! :rock

Damn that's a production sample?
Can't wait to get him, and I got mine 1/3 less with rewards points! :rock

Yup, that should be what we actually receive when he ships, hopefully if the sample looks that nice now, productions figures are getting boxed and sent overseas real soon.

Whoa, didn't realize that was a production piece. There goes any thought of cancelling this figure.

Am I the only one that thinks that the exclusive is a must-have?

If we get the reverse as well and have the Clonetrooper with Obi-Won hologram, that would instantly make this exclusive a hot item.

I'm not a fan of the EU but this figure just looks too cool to skip. Plus my son loves the cartoons so I was hooked there as well.

Am I the only one that thinks that the exclusive is a must-have?

Nope, especially with it actually being able to attach to his arm, useful and a cool part, I think on display it'll add to the figure looking like he's in action to be communication while fighting off fire with his saber.

Ordered mine but this is the figure I am least excited about. This is pretty much EU to me. Only wish SSC would release the AOTC Obi-Wan with this head sculpt.

Back