12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its the eyes. They are way too blue.

Nope. Aint no flash in that pic. Its the paint. :D

Sorry to quote you like this Marc, but I called it :lol For some reason, blue eyes on these HT-style heads is coming out like baby blue, not like any human eye is colored.

That said however, I don't think the color hurts Obi-Wan as much as Frodo.

He looks FANTASTIC HERE, I CAN'T get this figure soon enough.

12_ObiWanGeneral1.jpg

I just noticed, because of casting the flesh, the fine wrinkles in his forehead show through :rock

This Obi-Wan will be the best test and showing of the difference not painting skin makes, the Hobbits were too smooth, Obi-Wan'll have nice detail to survive from Trev's sculpt work.

i think sometimes when we get a pic with a macro setting its almost too good and shows things that our own eyes would not focus on and distort or exaggerate a bit. and the size they are shot at and posted is really unrealistic as the figure would never be that big to us in person. we would have to hold it up right to our eyeball and we could never focus that close. put on a shelf and looking back from a distance..............perfect.........like the last shot posted. he looks awesome.

This is coming at the same time Iron Man is.. Time to save!!

yep............got my sideshow coffee can stuffed with bills.........waiting to deposit when the email comes thru

i think im gonna go start hunting up some copper wire to strip......:monkey3

Last edited:
Back