12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well thats just plain awesome then. on a sidenote i gotta figure out what to cancel to get the bank robber joker as i was going to maybe cancel the exclusive of this.:monkey5

in some of the pictures from sdcc the armor looked a little clunky and obi's neck looked a little long. am i the only one worried about this?

The armor has looked clunky since it was first shown. Yeah, the neck is too long (the head needs to be down on the neck more), but the cloak helps hide it a bit. The other thing thing I didn't like (from seeing him in person at SDCC) was the dark paint on his bottom eye lids.

If it comes out lookin like this i won't complain

12_ObiWanGeneral1.jpg

The neck needs to be a little bit longer to support the power that is the Kenobi Mullet! Looks great, contemplated cancelling to afford Bank Robber Joker, but I think Indy might be sacrificed instead. Don't want to, but I'm a bigger Star Wars freak than Indian Jones.

yeh i dont know if obi's gonna make it now that bank robber joker is gonna kill my wallet. i really want him though. just dont want to order, see him in person and decide i wanna send him back. the stormtroopers armor looks a lot less bulky and i wish sideshow would pose the obiwan in a way to show off the new body. gotta make my mind up before october hits.

Kenobi and BR Joker are now my two most wanted figures this year, close second HT Alien 3 and TDK batman, I will do whatever it takes to get these. Glad Vaders next year!

I hear you. These great 1/6 offerings are making my purchasing decisions harder and harder.

Just out of curiosity Josh, did you actually handle the new body or are you just stating your opinion, the same as Krayt was doing? :D

Oh was josh replying to me i wouldn't know?:cool:

I think this is the next figure i have in queue. Unless HT IM comes out First, I also hope they make a realistic type of anakin figure or something to go with clone kenobi.

Back