12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome. I really can't wait for this one. I've been making sure that I have enough for the onslaught that's coming.

This is exciting, but takes a bit of wind out of my sails, this is my most anticipated SW figure, after this Vader'll be the only one I'm really anxious for, Stormies will be cool and all, but they don't have the draw like Obi-Wan has for me.

Now I just have to crunch the numbers and see if I can keep my order for the regular version too, it's mainly to get a second Obi-Wan head for a future AOTC figure, may even temporarily kitbash one with the spare ROTS Obi-Wan garbs I have, but if I can't figure the numbers, I'll cancel for now. Probably make a Clone adding a Hasbro Clone head to the blank body, if Obi-Wan's clothes can be removed.

I'm Sure SS will eventually do a EP2 kenobi don't sweat it.

I figure, and they've alluded to the chance of reusing the head from this figure, but I am so happy with the head on this one, it IS AOTC Obi-Wan to me, I don't even care if Trev did another head for an AOTC figure, the facial expression and hair style on this capture exactly how I see him in my mind when I think of Ep2. Another consideration is that I'm VERY happy with the production paint on this figure's portrait, so even if they reuse the head, doesn't mean a factory mishap happens and the paint comes out lackluster. I get a spare head with this CW figure and I've got a perfect head for an AOTC figure for myself.

And Wor-Gar, you bet your ass there'll be pictures :)

there are new pics up of the rex holo attached to his arm. no new pics other than that. also they havent listed the extra hands and from the look of the pictures it seems like we are only going to get the set of hands that are on him unlike what was previously said. does anyone have any info about this?? if he does not come with extra hands im gonna have to cancel. i want to pose him with the holo and lightsaber in separate hands but it doesnt look like this can happen.

Back