12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for sharing about the pics of the hologram, small point but I love how the effect turned out, I was worried the excution of having it be able to mount to his arm might look cheesy but it looks pretty damn believable to me.

yeh but not being able to display with both holo and lightsaber kinda sucks. also i think its kinda weird looking if the holo was on the arm and the hand looks like it should be holding something. makes me think of the old hasbro figures

And something tells me we'll be getting notices for the Jurassic Park Diorama and Anakin PF any time now... those are both still listed for "October" as well.

I didn't like the clone wars movie that much. But somehow (i know it's not animated but it's essentially the same) i don't associate this figure/character with the movie.(it's more of an imagination thing with me, i'll leave it to the EU in my head) Figure just looks too cool, i hope they make a real style anakin to.

Why is everyone so surprised? This has been listed as coming in October for quite a while. We're all acting like Sideshow just dropped a bombshell on us.

Holy crap! When it rain, it pours, isn't a severe enough term!

You would think they would want to stagger their releases a little more, so people wouldn't have to cancel when everything hits at once because of lack of funds. eh...I guess they won't have any problem selling these.

21751_press04-001.jpg

21751_press05-001.jpg

Why is everyone so surprised? This has been listed as coming in October for quite a while. We're all acting like Sideshow just dropped a bombshell on us.

Guess I had it in my mind he was coming in November... fine with me. He's been one I've canceled other stuff for.

I don't think folks are surprised he's here, just that the notice is only 2 weeks instead of 3, nearly 4 like a lot of other times.

Looking forward to seeing this guy as well..hopefully in about 3 weeks time! :banana

same here, its a shame that some fellow freaks are forced to cancel but its understandable because i myself had to get rid of some stuff to afford paying for my figs, good thing is i'm all set for the figs on preorder....i think????:confused: well at least from now till December.

I'm torn. Should I get on the wait list or pass? Cool looking figure but it would have been better with a removeable/swapable helmet and a lance.

Back