12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
somebody on the wait list just got converted...........i guess i got caught up in the armor hype but im over it now. it does look like a nice figure and maybe if i ever change my mind about it i can pick it up later. hope the w/l conversion goes to a freak.....:D

With all these cancellations, I'm feeling good about the odds of me actually being the first to report photos and stuff for a figure :lol

There's NO WAY I'd cancel this guy! He looks to be the best Sideshow SW figure yet! :chew

I wish my notice would show up.

This is a lot earlier than I expected. Why is it that when you're ready for it, it gets delayed for months, but when you're not, it shows up in the first week of the month it's due?

No matter. I won't cancel it. I can always sleep in my car.

Got my notice. Really excited for General Kenobi to make it here. Finances suck right now but oh well, can't wait to have him.

Wow. This thing is seeing a lot of cancellations. Will SW go the way of LOTR?

No way, it's just a number of negative factors against this one.

1) U.S. is sloping towards major economic issues.
2) Many people seem to have been swept up in armor-madness but didnt' care for the representation
3) Other pricey items will be shipping soon and folks can't swing the money for all of it
4) It's an EU figure and really only has great appeal with Obi-Wan fans or CW fans and there's only Padme and Asajj to go with him for CW figures so far.

I think it's just a time in the year when folks need to make serious budget choices, like upcoming heat expenses and such, a lot of other products are shipping now, and this figure has some things going against it that compared to other products will make it passable, and I'm not talking quality, just talking again things like it being EU and such.

Back