12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PICT0248.jpg

Ok, here is the cleaned up sculpt. What do you guys think? I'm by no means a professional so go easy on me. I also added some detail to the fin where it concaves on the top and added the place where a light usually goes. Did my best on cleaning up the seam lines.

Whoevers interested I will cast him up and the charge would be $5.00 plus shipping. PM me if you like.

DSC06579.jpg

DSC06580.jpg

DSC06578.jpg

DSC06581.jpg

Hey guys I still have an extra Exclusive up for grabs! I'm asking $90.00 olus shipping . Please PM me if interested . I will accpet Paypal or Money Order.

I'm giving it until the end of the week and then posting it on Ebay if no takers.

Hey guys I still have an extra Exclusive up for grabs! I'm asking $90.00 olus shipping . Please PM me if interested . I will accpet Paypal or Money Order.

I'm giving it until the end of the week and then posting it on Ebay if no takers.

Did you list this in the Commerce section yet? Get even more exposure there, and I'm sure someone would take you up on your offer.

If anyone wants a regular, I'm thinking of selling mine for cost ($80 shipped). Brand new in box.

Mine is due to be delivered today, now I just have to decide if I feel like driving to pick it up...

Back