12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my General today.
I have one very loose right shoulder, the figure can't hold the arm up if it's holding the lightsaber or the hologram gauntlet, Does anyone else have this issue?

Also, the stitching has come undone at the seam on the body suit under his right armpit where the chest armor ends. It's not a huge issue but I can't stop noticing it. Then the peg on his right lightsaber hand broke when I tried to switch them out. :banghead
I've already asked for a replacment.

Regardless of all the issues I have with mine, I absolutely love this figure! Fantastic head sculpt and armor, great costume, and fantastic paint apps.
Sucks that I'll have to send him back and wait a while longer. :monkey2

I remeber when I first got Samwise my entire left arm came out of the socket and I had to send him back. I can't wait until SS gets the kinks out of their new bodies because they will be perfection.

I really think in 1-2 figures they should have the major kinks worked out. Wish it could have been sooner but I guess there isn't a good system involved that would catch these problems before they are in full production.

I really think in 1-2 figures they should have the major kinks worked out. Wish it could have been sooner but I guess there isn't a good system involved that would catch these problems before they are in full production.

Just asking, what reason do we have to believe that SSC will correct these issues? Didn't the Buck have chronic issues with loose joints and whatnot which SSC never corrected or addressed? Just asking...

Just asking, what reason do we have to believe that SSC will correct these issues? Didn't the Buck have chronic issues with loose joints and whatnot which SSC never corrected or addressed? Just asking...

No proof it'll happen, but it would only make sense to want these new bodies to be top notch. If they went to the lengths to make a new body, surely they'll want it to be the best they can.

Since Hot Toys helped develop this body, my guess is the issues come in the production phase and that's what'll need to be worked on. Hot Toys production bodies are tight, I'm sure the proto armor body was just as nice, but now something needs to be done at a factory level to make the thousands of figures come out with bodies as solid as the proto.

Early on Sideshow figures had insanely weak leg joints... Phantom of the Opera & Nosferatu barely stand. But after awhile that problem was corrected. Now from time to time others would crop up, but I do think they did some tweaking to improve the body.

Well, that's 3 so far and ALL have been loosey-goosey! This is THE main reason why I cringed when they announced Armored Obi as the first prometheus and crapped my pants when the Hobbits showed up all loose. Now they got three of my favs done and not all that well with Vader and Stormtroopers next. Godluvem. Godhelpus.

My legs are fine IMO, but the left arm is pretty loose. I wanted to pose him with lightsaber in his right arm and Grievous' blaster in his left, but it won't hold up with it in his hand. Not a huge deal, but yeah hopefully it's corrected by the time Stormies come out.

Well, that's 3 so far and ALL have been loosey-goosey! This is THE main reason why I cringed when they announced Armored Obi as the first prometheus and crapped my pants when the Hobbits showed up all loose. Now they got three of my favs done and not all that well with Vader and Stormtroopers next. Godluvem. Godhelpus.

A technicality, but Obi-Clone is not on the Prometheus. He is on the "Armored" mannequin.

A technicality, but Obi-Clone is not on the Prometheus. He is on the "Armored" mannequin.

Gosh! That could only mean that Indiana Jones will come with the "loose joints" syndrome since that will be the first figure on the Pro body.

I hope the "loose joints" syndrome is not Sideshow's interpretation of "very good body articulation".

This figure is awesome. Easily one of Sideshows best. I was going to take a bunch of photos but unfortunately my camera batteries were dead. Dont know when I will have time to take photos now. Anyone on the fence about getting one should definitely pick him up.

Obi finally arrived today! YAY! Great figure! I am not having any joint issues with mine. The arm's don't seem loose at all. Hope he stays that way, hehe. Of the Star Wars 1/6th I have so far, this is by far the best looking fig. :google Looking forward to the day my Stormie and Vader arrive.

I was going to take some pics, but, I don't really see the point now, since everyone else has posted theirs. Nothing no one hasn't already seen. Regardless, if you don't own this figure....You Should!!

Back