12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bit the bullet and had a go at stripping him down.
Started by buying a few drinks but that didn't work so I went at the armour with a hairdryer and a craft knife. Not the most subtle approach, but the seams on the sides of the armour are hidden by his robes. A quick cut up the left side, popped his head off, then another blast with the hairdryer and the chest piece came straight off. rolled the body suit down around his waist and wrapped a small clear elastic band around the shoulder to tighten it up. Redressed him and now he can hold Cpt. Rex up to talk to him :)

Cheers,
Doug

Thanks, I got to try that.

Colonobi's up on "Second Chance Opportunity". Didn't some people get an ominous email saying that their waitlist had little or no chance to convert? Wasn't it Colonobi or am I thinking of another one?

I also only just noticed that the new pictures of the non-prototype do have the brown-tinted belt vs the nice clean white belt of the proto. So whether that was ever accidental or not, looks like they're going along with it.

Colonobi's up on "Second Chance Opportunity". Didn't some people get an ominous email saying that their waitlist had little or no chance to convert? Wasn't it Colonobi or am I thinking of another one?

That was CloneObi...and I went for it, so no gauntlet for me.

Well better late then never! I love this guy! Best use of reward point ever. :rock

IMG_1190.jpg

IMG_1185.jpg

IMG_1184.jpg

IMG_1183.jpg

IMG_1182.jpg

IMG_1181.jpg

For me in hand the figure looks great & I don't notice the "eyeliner"

Ya, unless the face is flooded in light where the eye whites and the skin really contrast the eye lash paint, it doesn't stand out much. Portraits would be better without it of course, but I've seen it look worse.

Back