12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rizzo that looks PIMP. Love the figure

Unfortunately, that's not mine. It's by a board user by the name of katkuru (sp?) . He was nice enough to make us unfinished helmets so we could produce our own.

He was going to make a dummy head (like Leia as Boushh has) with an HT styke neck adapter.. Did anything ever come of that?

I have joined your ranks (thanks, Patient Zero! :)) and love the figure. Had to clean up the under-eye paint *just* a touch, but I've had no problems thus far with the body.

While this thread has resurfaced...
oni1.jpg

And, 65$?
Buy and share?? :)

Cheers,
Doug

Problem is, with tax and shipping charges I don't know if you would save much. I'm will to help people out, but if you live by a Hastings I'd call or stop by and see if they have any in stock.

But if they don't sell, Hastings will continue to drop prices. Last year I bought a Leia Boussh and Boromir for around $15 each :lol

Do you guys know where abouts in this thread the pics of that really great armor weathering job is? I can't seem to find them, but this is a big thread.

You are probably thinking about DarkArtists Clonobi. Go to the custom section and chekc out his thread. Its in there.

It was from a while back, I tried a seach in Darkartist's but without luck. I'm sure it's around and I'm just not using the right word combos or something.

Got mine a few days ago. Very pleased. Body seems tight if temperature has been warm. Bit loose if not had the heating on. Noticed the same with Indy.

Does anyone know which way round the bicep armour is supposed to go. Seen lots of images of it both ways.

Got mine a few days ago. Very pleased. Body seems tight if temperature has been warm. Bit loose if not had the heating on. Noticed the same with Indy.

Does anyone know which way round the bicep armour is supposed to go. Seen lots of images of it both ways.

The portion with the ridge (Bump) goes over the Tricep.

Back