12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HEHe. here you go kryat, imagine for a moment how cool a display this would make flanked by your medicom clones?

Friend of mine has that setup, it looks fantastic.

Another Display that looks goo, imagine how cool he'd look dueling with Vader.i know it never happened, but trust me when i tell you they look REALLY good squaring off with each other.

Someday I might do a CW display with Padme, Obi-Wan and Asajj setup with my Grievous 1:1 bust. I do hope some day we get a CW Anakin, the CW lineup feels lacking without him at least added in.

That would depend on which incarnation they go with, it would make the most sense to go with either transition look from CW Volume 2 or the new series because Volume 1 was bascially EP2 Anakin, but where Obi-Wan and Padme are both Volume 1 costumes, hard to tell. With Obi-Wan armored though, Anakin should be an armored piece, whichever series' armor style they go with.

this
anakin.jpg

2685061056_d8b7a5c3d9.jpg

which is basicly the same as this
anakin-maquette-l.jpg

Granted, that's just my personal preference, but it's the version I'd like to see.

Either way, armored is the way to go. I'd say the new 3D series though, keeps his overall look a bit closer to Episode 2 which will line up with Kenobi's look, the realistic translation of the Cartoon Network series would basically be a new Episode 3 head, though some folks might welcome that.

Thing is i don't care for the clone war series. But i think this figure looks so cool cause it's a realistic incarnation. If it was an animated version there's no way i'd be interested.(i'm sure anakin is down the road and gonna happen...maybe) I was waiting for regular ep2 obi but since they used a different paint scheme this is the one i'm going with. In regards to the loose joints are they the same as the hobbits or worse? Cause if it's the same i'll live. I really wanted this when it first hit, but i thought i'd wait for the ep2. But Kenobi in clone armor is too cool. (is there anymore of those clone helmets around?)

The joints are a hit and miss. I think my worst of my 2 Clonobis was same as or better than the hobbits, but the second was even better.

Cause to tell the truth the hobbits didn't really bother me. (so it's not worse?) And the armor being loose around the shins, is this a non issue? Cause it's the only thing holding me back.

I think i have a pretty good idea of how to remove the upper armor, but how do you get off the legs? I tried removing the feet before but they werent budging. I need to tighten up the joints so that Rex can hold the accessories.

Took apart my Rex, and once I got all the clothing off I realized how floppy the body was. The legs were decent, but the arms were pretty bad. I was unable to get the screw covers off so I just used some super glue to help tighten it up, as well as eletctical tape (what I normally use to help tighten joints).

201_0288.jpg

Back