12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what stuff he'll come with...

Just a lightsaber and hologram...

The suit of armour doesn't count...:monkey5

It feels like the beginning of the roller coaster when you're climbing the big hill. There's a lot of excitement and anticipation, but the thought of the price tag is going to be like the sinking in the pit of your stomach as you go into the first drop.

This might be my final Obi-Wan instead of TPM Kenobi. The Clone Wars were one of the main three things I wanted to see when the PT was announced (the other two being the Obi/Vader duel and seeing a young Boba Fett in action) and General Kenobi's heroics were captured so awesomely in the cartoon. Its interesting how regal he looks when done in a realistic CW portrayal. Looking forward to the PPO!

2175_press03-001.jpg

I'm in agreement with you Khev, as much as I liked episodes 1 and 2, it was the clone wars and Obi wan's role in it that I was looking forward to. Imagine how cool this would have been if he had in fact dressed like this in episode 3 !!

Looks like this will be my final Obi wan in 1/6 scale too. ( and what a way to end !!) All we need now is a CW Anakin !

I'm in agreement with you Khev, as much as I liked episodes 1 and 2, it was the clone wars and Obi wan's role in it that I was looking forward to. Imagine how cool this would have been if he had in fact dressed like this in episode 3 !!

Looks like this will be my final Obi wan in 1/6 scale too. ( and what a way to end !!) All we need now is a CW Anakin !

He should have dressed like this fighting General Grievous...that would have been sweet...that, and making the duel last longer...

Yeah, that would have been nice to see more of Obi vs. Grievous. And I still think the sculpt is fine, and the touch ups really don't do anything for me. I like him just the way he is. :monkey1

I am 100% happy with this figure. PPO day can't come too soon.

Damn straight. This is a powerfully awesome figure. I honestly could have cared less about Obi-Wan in Clone armor products before, but this figure is like badass, noble, powerful, so much all rolled into one. Even if the GG statue had come out looking like McGreggor, it wouldn't convey the things this figure does for me. I can't wait to own General Kenobi.

Damn straight. This is a powerfully awesome figure. I honestly could have cared less about Obi-Wan in Clone armor products before, but this figure is like badass, noble, powerful, so much all rolled into one. Even if the GG statue had come out looking like McGreggor, it wouldn't convey the things this figure does for me. I can't wait to own General Kenobi.

Aside from Dooku and Paddy Ani, this figure will fill my bill for AOTC figs.

Back