12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could care less about ever having Morrison's portrait with any clones other than Cody. To me, Clone Troopers are like Stormtroopers, and Morrison's portrait belongs with Jango only, and since we never saw a helmetless Boba Fett, we should never have a Morrison portrait for him either.

Fair enough, but I'm sure there are plenty of people that would want clones with a Temura sculpt. Maybe we should have a poll, and a poll about which Vader we will see first.

A Termura sculpt would not be necessary, but I think it could be a fun little addition. And rather than just include the exact same head everytime. You could have one missing and eye, one with more facial hair, smirking ones... etc.

That way you could have a pretty varied display w/o buying a ton of figures, just a thought.

Oh and I'm pretty sure we've had like 3 or 4 Vader polls like that... ESB seems to usually win out if I remember correctly.

It's a hard tossup at this point which Vader would make most sense for them to do first. I'm sure ROTJ is out of the running because it MUST include a way to have the reveal and that'll take longer. So then it comes down to ESB and ANH, and since Bespin Luke and Old Ben are both out, it's not as though there's only one potential combatant for him.

As far as aesthetics, I'd prefer ESB Vader first, but as a huge fan of the Obi-Wan - Vader relationship, I want an ANH Vader to duel with Old Ben.

I think Cody should come with a Temura sculpt definitely, so should anyone who we've seen it on like Jango but putting it on Boba or Stormies etc is just overkill IMHO, it'd make a great exclusive though one that collectors wouldn't generally care about but some would and we could get army builders via AD for a bit of a savings.

Temura sculpt would be a must, I hope they don't make it an exclusive. It would be like Indy figure and the exclusive being the sculpted head without the hat. I hope Sideshow stays with their trend of making the exclusive piece , one that’s cool but not one that is necessary/major like another head sculpt.

I just think it would be really cool if (when Stormies come out) they had maybe 3 or 4 different headsculpts. TK42 (I think thats who it was) posted some awesome pics of his marmits that had random heads and it really looked nice.

Exactly, Cody and Jango are the only figures where I see Temura's portrait as a necessity, after that it's more a novelty piece. Having a Clone figure to me is about having the armored character from head to toe.

If the inclusion of Morrison heads as standard accessories didn't drive up the price, that'd be fine, but odds are they would and I don't want to pass on some troopers to save money because they include something they don't need.

As I have never done a PPO before, I was just looking for some clarifying points.

So the whole site will be shut down and you will only be able to acces the PPO portion of the sight? I'm guessing this happens sometime in the early AM?

And it will have a little countdown timer to when the actuall PPO will be happening?

And will we be able to order the regular edition at the same time, or after the PPO is done?

Thanks guys! Just want to make sure I get an EX Obi.

I just think it would be really cool if (when Stormies come out) they had maybe 3 or 4 different headsculpts. TK42 (I think thats who it was) posted some awesome pics of his marmits that had random heads and it really looked nice.

Its an idea, but I suppose you could always buy one of those Dragon 4 packs of heads to do something like that.

I'd rather not pay for something I wouldn't use, so a head is unneccessary.

Other than a special paint job, I can't think of other exclusives though for Ep II clones.

Ep III clones you can probably add holograms of the respective Jedi they eventually kill...

Not trying to make a negative comment about SSC, mind you. Just trying to discuss the overall design of the costume. I think had it been a live action film the clasps wouldn't be so plain.

I may end up making my own with a little bit of detail in them.

There's no such thing as a negative comment.It's not like you said something about someone's ma.Speak your mind!

As I have never done a PPO before, I was just looking for some clarifying points.

So the whole site will be shut down and you will only be able to acces the PPO portion of the sight? I'm guessing this happens sometime in the early AM?

And it will have a little countdown timer to when the actuall PPO will be happening?

And will we be able to order the regular edition at the same time, or after the PPO is done?

Thanks guys! Just want to make sure I get an EX Obi.

Standard SSC practice is the Exclusive goes up, then the Regular once the Ex. has sold out, not quite sure why they put up both at once for TF items.

As for the clock to the PPO, not only does it say the time, the page autorefreshes to the order page as soon as it's time.

Important bit you are missing in your notes on the PPOs, with the new system, you have to click a check box next to the item once the order page comes up, not sure why it is, but unless you do that, it'll keep bouncing you back. It's not time consuming if you miss it and have to go back, but if you're worried and want to be sure, that's the last bit of info I think you'll need.

You can only get one exclusive of a particular figure ever (per account).
Typically, there have been some exclusives where you can order 2. But so far with SW I think they all have been limit 1.

With this one being on the new body as well as being the first Armored offering I guarantee it'll be only one per person. Should be interesting tomorrow to test out the new streamlined ordering in comparison to the bombardment that the site should receive.

Back