12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sick Boy, are you registered as a newsletter subscriber? If not you can't participate in the PPO... I think you have until tonight at Midnight to register.

No, I'm registered, it's just that I only started to actually buy from SSC about 2 months ago, so I haven't been part of a PPO that I wanted yet. But as soon as I get to work tomorrow, I will log in and load it up. I can't wait!! Hopefully the ES is small enough to make it worth it, especially sense the Ex. piece is such a small difference between the regular edition.

I can't wait for this. I was just about to make my own version of this figure from a bunch of other figures that I have. Sideshow just saved me a lot of time and work.

No, I'm registered, it's just that I only started to actually buy from SSC about 2 months ago, so I haven't been part of a PPO that I wanted yet. But as soon as I get to work tomorrow, I will log in and load it up. I can't wait!! Hopefully the ES is small enough to make it worth it, especially sense the Ex. piece is such a small difference between the regular edition.

Okay, just wanted to make sure. Be sure to be on a few minutes early... that way you'll get bumped up right away and be able to order. With the Luke figure I was in and done in less than 2 minutes once it hit 10a.

And I will make 2 predictions for tomorrow:

a) it will sell out in less than a half hour and people will shout that this proves that Sideshow SW are still in demand.

-or-

b) it will sell out over a few hours and people will shout that this proves that Sideshow SW are on the way out.

a) it will sell out in less than a half hour and people will shout that this proves that Sideshow SW are still in demand.

-or-

b) it will sell out over a few hours and people will shout that this proves that Sideshow SW are on the way out.

:rotfl Yeah, pretty much. I just want to get mines!!

-or-

Don't forget the MediCom versus Sideshow debate resparking which is an ordering day tradition and of course the long rambling post someone will make about the discrepancies in the price versus the price they'll point it at.

Don't forget the MediCom versus Sideshow debate resparking which is an ordering day tradition and of course the long rambling post someone will make about the discrepancies in the price versus the price they'll point it at.

If this thing comes in at $90 like predicted, I think nearly everyone will be happy with the price. At $90 this will be a steal.

I think that even if it comes in at the Medicom prices, which hopefully they won't, people will stil grab these up for the better quality. People won't be happy, but they will still buy them.

That would signify a lot of people stopped. Which I don't think is the case.

What do you suggest happened between 10,000 Bespin Hans and 4,977 Smuggler Hans. Is your suggestion that 5,023 Bespin Hans still remain unsold or that 50.23% (5,023/10,000) is not "a lot"?

:confused:

What do you suggest happened between 10,000 Bespin Hans and 4,977 Smuggler Hans. Is your suggestion that 5,023 Bespin Hans still remain unsold or that 50.23% (5,023/10,000) is not "a lot"?

:confused:

I thinkn they over produced on some of these figures because there where a lot of flippers. I think the ES now on some of these is right or maybe even just under the demand.

I don't think a lot of people just dropped SS is the base of my point.

I thinkn they over produced on some of these figures because there where a lot of flippers. I think the ES now on some of these is right or maybe even just under the demand.

I don't think a lot of people just dropped SS is the base of my point.

I can agree on your theory above part of the decline though not all, but regardless, "flippers are people too" (though I hate to admit it) :lol and I'm thinking SSC wouldn't mind getting those sales back either.

Remember that this is an EU character though - despite being the badestass version of the character, some people just aren't into EU. I think 3000 for the exclusive is pushing it. I'm thinking 2000 at most.

Remember that this is an EU character though - despite being the badestass version of the character, some people just aren't into EU. I think 3000 for the exclusive is pushing it. I'm thinking 2000 at most.

I agree Dave, 2000 seems right for an EU character and is the same size as the exclusive Asajj.

ddepends though, this particular EU version of this character is a little more popul;ar. he's An EU versio of a film character. He's one of the more popular version of his EU self, AND it's sideshows first forray into armor.
EU or not, He's gonna be QUITE popular.

Unfortunately, I think SSC might not take that into account, and give him a smaller, ( like Asajj) edition size :(

Back