12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought Indy and Gandalf would be fast sell-outs, and look at them. I have no idea how long Obi-Wan is going to take.

Agreed. I think around 2000. They have to make a few more of these suckers to cover their costs.

Pretty much the same thing I was thinking. I just hope this costs under or about $100 or I'm going to have to do some serious reconsidering about this entire line.

I thought Indy and Gandalf would be fast sell-outs, and look at them. I have no idea how long Obi-Wan is going to take.

A lot of people are excited for this, but there are some who rather have a regular clone.

Well, most people in the Gandy thread have declared discontent with his price tag, so I'm sure that factors in. As for Indy, who knows how many Indy fans are Sideshow fans and even knew the piece existed.

Obi-Wan will do well I think, he's got lots to offer. Armor and a nice base body for customizers, a great AOTC portrait for Obi-Wan fans, a great all around figure for Star Wars / Clone Wars fans. Add to that, the potential of a price significantly below expectation (I expect somewhere around $120, so $90 would be huge difference), there's a lot of momentum going for this figure.

One way or another, I see a price thread breaking out, or other price threads being impacted.

If he's under $100, the Gandalf thread will explode.

Any price $20 or more under Medicom and Hot Toys prices, a thread will be started to discuss that difference.

Well, most people in the Gandy thread have declared discontent with his price tag, so I'm sure that factors in. As for Indy, who knows how many Indy fans are Sideshow fans and even knew the piece existed.

True, but lately it seems like every time a figure is announced, everyone goes nuts and predicts a quick sell-out... then it takes awhile. Maybe Obi-Wan will be a quick sell-out... I just don't know anymore.

All I know is, I will have one! :chew

And there will be people complaining about something or other. That's a given.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: General - Clone Wars - Sideshow Exclusive

Star Wars 12-inch Figure
12-inch Figure (Item No. 21751)

Limited Edition 1500

Est. to ship 3rd Qtr 2008

Your Price: US $89.99

» Reward Points Elligible Earn 90 points with purchase!

Its $89 Irish.....even better!

Back