12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The inclusive just encouraged more people to buy and later cancel... I think it was a great idea, just backfired since the buyers weren't as reliable.

Vader will be a TBD, but I could see the exclusive being a large number- 3,000-5,000.

The inclusive just encouraged more people to buy and later cancel... I think it was a great idea, just backfired since the buyers weren't as reliable.

Vader will be a TBD, but I could see the exclusive being a large number- 3,000-5,000.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I think Vader's Ex. size could still be low and not be an issue, providing the Ex. item isn't anything that many people feel they have to have with that Vader. If it's ANH Vader, I'd say another 1977 Ex. with maybe 5-6000 Regular.

9 minutes??? Indy took eight hours.

Star Wars really is a juggernaut.

I thought Indy was closer to 3 or 4 hours. But it is impressive that a relatively minor variation on a SW character (even if it is a popular one) would sell out so much more quickly than the main character of the entire Indiana Jones trilogy -- and at the same price.

Indy being TBD could have had something to do with it.

That and Indy just went up, with many at work and such. Obi-Wan was a scheduled PPO at time of day where a good number could also arrange to be away from their tasks to be online to order.

Indy being TBD could have had something to do with it.
Yeah, I think Indy was a bit of an unknown for Sideshow in that they had no idea of how popular it would be.* Having the TBD edition size allowed them to tailor it to demand.* A similar thing will prbably happen for Vader.

That and Indy just went up, with many at work and such. Obi-Wan was a scheduled PPO at time of day where a good number could also arrange to be away from their tasks to be online to order.

Good point, I didn't realize he was up until 15 or 20 minutes after the fact. Even though I was on the SSC site at the time :lol

But still, SW fans are primed and conditioned to buy, buy, buy... it may take the Indy fans a bit to get used to this

Re: NEW 12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Balljoint with a peg on the ends. Like HT. You can see it in the body comparison picture.

It looks pretty thin, which could be a problem.

I'm wondering about the ankles. If they're like HT, the peg with a ball at each end, it should get some good range.

Geez, nine minutes...I cut it close. Took me five to get mine. It's been a long time since I got in on a PPO. Brings back good memories.

Back