12" Sideshow Henry Jones Sr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 12" Sideshow Henry Jones

Don't be...
It's the economy I'm sure...
If I had the money, I would get all Indy characters, but since I don't I have to pick and choose... :monkey2
I'm in the same boat, Henry Sr and Jr is all I need...
Unless Mola Ram is released!

Since the 12 inch figures are all I'm interested in, I've decided to support the line fully to ensure I get all the characters I want. Maybe sounds a bit silly, but I don't mind shelling out $100 a few times a year for new Indy figures, especially if the new ones have the same paint apps as the German Disguise Indy.

Can't wait! Funny I was just checking to see when we had gotten the 18 day notice and figured it would be another week til they started processing. They're actually ahead of schedule!

I already dug out my old 21STCT WW II German motorcycle with sidecar. I already got the first Indiana Jones figure. He's waiting on "dad" to join him.

:)

Got my notice too. The only thing I am worried about are the glasses. That is really the only problem they had with Toht. So hopefully that won't be an issue here.

No updated pics in the gallery when theyve clearly had him in hand for weeks isnt a good sign.
They might want to prevent a flood of cancellations.

Don't they always take a while with the updated pictures? I think it's been more the exception when they feature new photos before they start shipping. They still haven't updated German Indy's pics either.

My last chance to cancel Henry to get PF Indy Kotcs insted.
What to do...

Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for the Henry Jones, Sr. 12-inch Figure – Sideshow Exclusive collectible (item #39061) on November 13th. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

Last edited:
Back