12" Sideshow Henry Jones Sr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 12" Sideshow Henry Jones

I have the other 4 but didn't order this one . I was hoping to see Col.
Voegel or Donovan first .

I may just have to put myself on the waitlist or wait a few weeks to see if I can snag a deal from E-bay .

I just got the processing notice as well. Shoot. I was hoping to not pay for him until Dec. I have the funds, but I just bought the 12" German Indy. Was hoping for the short lag before dropping another $100.

Not sure what you mean. Just think I've seen that horse before.

No updated pics in the gallery when theyve clearly had him in hand for weeks isnt a good sign.
They might want to prevent a flood of cancellations.

They haven't had them in hand for weeks. They just sent out an email saying they expect to receive them in their warehouse in the next few days. They've been in China for weeks. I'm sure they photograph all their products in California when they receive them.

Besides, everyone knows Sideshow's photography sucks. Why would you want them to post their own pictures??

They haven't had them in hand for weeks. They just sent out an email saying they expect to receive them in their warehouse in the next few days. They've been in China for weeks. I'm sure they photograph all their products in California when they receive them.

They've surely had production samples in hand for a while now.

Strange, I never got my processing notice yesterday. Part of me was considering canceling Henry and maybe pick him up later if I see him cheap. But now with the news that the 1:6 line is "paused", I'm more determined to have the complete line. And not because I want to prove to Sideshow that people are still buying the line, but because I feel like the figures are now more rare since there will only be a handful of them for the entire line.

From Ask Sideshow 11/11:

Now that Sideshow are branching out into Temple Of Doom territory, can we expect to see a 1/6th TOD Indy soon? When things like PF’s and dioramas are announced, I always look for the 1/6th announcement. Since you have collaborated with Hot Toys with your armored figures, you could easily handle the visible articulation issue with the rope-bridge version by using one of their muscle bodies.

You’ll see a pause in the Indiana Jones 12-inch line after Henry Jones. Our development team is in the midst of evaluating TOD characters (including Indy) for production, including considerations like collaboration with Hot Toys for muscle bodies. It may take us some time to fully answer this question, but it is an active discussion.

In the meantime, we have some truly wonderful TOD Premium Format figures in development, and we’re eager to show you more. Stay tuned!

I think Sideshow meant the pause would come after KOTCS Indy since that was the last figure announced.

Hmmm... I don't think a company would pause something they were making money on. If they were making money, they would make the thing work. I think they are plainly saying if they feel they can not turn a profit by collaborating with HT or otherwise, we could be at an end of the 1/6th line here. I really hate saying this.

Let's hope it's not. The 1/6 scale Indy line has yet to see it's full potential. With more characters that fans want, the likeness of the line being cancelled will be lower.

Back