12" Sideshow Henry Jones Sr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 12" Sideshow Henry Jones

The line pausing conversation is being discussed in the other thread.

We should keep this to Henry discussion.

They haven't had them in hand for weeks. They just sent out an email saying they expect to receive them in their warehouse in the next few days. They've been in China for weeks. I'm sure they photograph all their products in California when they receive them.

Besides, everyone knows Sideshow's photography sucks. Why would you want them to post their own pictures??

I want to see photos because I want to make sure they didn't screw up the glasses.

Just canceled mine, great looking figure... but I'll just be sticking with the Indy PF.

It's shame to get something when you really have no clue what it is going to look like.

papa_smurf.jpg

So, processing for the penultimate Indy figure starts today?

I never did get that processing notice, and there's no change on my status yet...

So, processing for the penultimate Indy figure starts today?

I never did get that processing notice, and there's no change on my status yet...

Sideshow isn't even open yet , don't forget they are in a different time zone .

I wasn't even going to get this one , but once I heard the line was being "Paused " I thought it would be a good idea to reconsider . I was lucky enough to have a forum member hook me up for the Exclusive.

I also went ahead and put myself on the waitlist for the Reg. , KOTCS
Indy , but if someone is considering canceling let me know.

Sideshow isn't even open yet , don't forget they are in a different time zone .

I wasn't even going to get this one , but once I heard the line was being "Paused " I thought it would be a good idea to reconsider . I was lucky enough to have a forum member hook me up for the Exclusive.

I also went ahead and put myself on the waitlist for the Reg. , KOTCS
Indy , but if someone is considering canceling let me know.

I always get my processing emails off hours.

Oops, yeah I forgot about the time difference.

I'm glad you're giving the Indy line a shot, Lordscum. I had a fleeting moment of weakness where I was going to cancel Henry and wait til I found him cheaper. But now I'm determined to keep the order, particularly because it's the Ex with the Grail Tablet. But I don't think I'll change my mind about getting the $85 fridge (just the reg for me)!

Oops, yeah I forgot about the time difference.

I'm glad you're giving the Indy line a shot, Lordscum. I had a fleeting moment of weakness where I was going to cancel Henry and wait til I found him cheaper. But now I'm determined to keep the order, particularly because it's the Ex with the Grail Tablet. But I don't think I'll change my mind about getting the $85 fridge (just the reg for me)!

Really? Just WAIT until you see my display once we get that Indy and the fridge...then I bet you'll wish you got one! I plan on putting the fridge on it's side with the door flapped open (right after Indy rolled out of it)...Then I'll have Indy in his 'warehouse chase' attire behind the fridge, leaning forward with his right leg up on the fridge. That's my plan anyways! :D

I just know that Indy and the fridge will get a lot of 'You've got to be kidding me...' remarks from people who see my collection. :rock

Oh, I'm also getting a 'regular' to display in full 'adventure' gear. :D

Really? Just WAIT until you see my display once we get that Indy and the fridge...then I bet you'll wish you got one! I plan on putting the fridge on it's side with the door flapped open (right after Indy rolled out of it)...Then I'll have Indy in his 'warehouse chase' attire behind the fridge, leaning forward with his right leg up on the fridge. That's my plan anyways! :D

I just know that Indy and the fridge will get a lot of 'You've got to be kidding me...' remarks from people who see my collection. :rock

Oh, I'm also getting a 'regular' to display in full 'adventure' gear. :D

ARGH! Don't do that to me! The "pause" announcement made me rethink the fridge, but I still felt the fridge was too much. But dammit, it IS pretty cool! I still have both the ex and reg on pre-order, so I have a few months to mull it over!

ARGH! Don't do that to me! The "pause" announcement made me rethink the fridge, but I still felt the fridge was too much. But dammit, it IS pretty cool! I still have both the ex and reg on pre-order, so I have a few months to mull it over!

Whoops, Sorry... :D

d00d

You have to get the fridge...because it is the friggin fridge. Coolest exclusive...EVER.

Exactly...and it will make for a really nice 'bookend' display to have ROTLA Indy with the Idol Chamber and KOTCS Indy with the fridge display. :banana

I had the fridge on order, then cancelled it. Even though it's hilarious, the price tag outweighs the coolness factor for me. Plus, it won't fit on the shelf with my other figures.

Sticking with the 1:6 line to the very end. Got Henry ordered. Hope I get him next week sometime. I'd like to have him before Thanksgiving.

I thought about not posting, so don't beat me up to badly for writing this, but I saw Henry today, but the guy won't let me photograph him (as the release date hasn't arrived yet).

All I can say is: The face is awesome. The top of the head is too small, no way to display him not wearing the hat. The glasses had their own special area in about the middle of the packaging (meaning a lot of care taken), from what I could see high quality. The Grail paint job appears to be a bit too bright.

The biggest problem is that the body is too short, it is a lot more obvious with Henry than it was with Indy. He looks "stubby", and the clothes look "stubby" as well.

There is only one Grail Diary, and it is in the open position.

I will TRY to get some pics tomorrow.

I thought about not posting, so don't beat me up to badly for writing this, but I saw Henry today, but the guy won't let me photograph him (as the release date hasn't arrived yet).

All I can say is: The face is awesome. The top of the head is too small, no way to display him not wearing the hat. The glasses had their own special area in about the middle of the packaging (meaning a lot of care taken), from what I could see high quality. The Grail paint job appears to be a bit too bright.

The biggest problem is that the body is too short, it is a lot more obvious with Henry than it was with Indy. He looks "stubby", and the clothes look "stubby" as well.

There is only one Grail Diary, and it is in the open position.

I will TRY to get some pics tomorrow.

Well that is fantastic news about the face and the glasses anyways. I doubt I would ever pose him without the hat much.

Looks like it is going to get switched to a TT then.

Yep, thanks for the post, faststreetsofhongkong. He looks a bit stubby from the proto pics on Sideshow's site, so it's not unexpected to me.

Back