12" Sideshow Henry Jones Sr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 12" Sideshow Henry Jones

In the movie, he and Indy pretty much the same height.
Good to know they were about the same height.

Just looked at my Indy and he is still on the Pro. I remembered I didn't like the look when I switched it to a reg. TT. Will have to look into the narrow shoulder TT and see how that works.

He's a fantastic figure and the last three Pros I've gotten have been very tight and posable. Love the grail and the stone too.

This is one figure that desperately needs the Buck.

Thought the medi one was good. Boy am I glad I got this one. The figure is amazing especially now that I've taken Wor-Gar's comment and ran with it. SO much better on the buck! Can anyone help me with the shoe issue? I know there's a solution to getting the pro shoes onto buck ankles, but I'm having trouble remembering how.
Another brilliant figure to mess with. Someone needs to send Trevor a box of chocolates or something!
:D

Nathan

Just ordered one of these for Henry and Indy, should make a killer display.

g25222.jpg

Thought the medi one was good. Boy am I glad I got this one. The figure is amazing especially now that I've taken Wor-Gar's comment and ran with it. SO much better on the buck! Can anyone help me with the shoe issue? I know there's a solution to getting the pro shoes onto buck ankles, but I'm having trouble remembering how.
Another brilliant figure to mess with. Someone needs to send Trevor a box of chocolates or something!
:D

Nathan

I'm porting mine to a TT, but I remember reading somewhere that if you can get the feet off of the Buck, the pro pegs will slide right into the Buck sockets.

That should've been the Exclusive for Henry Sr. And that actually would've sold for an extra $75-$90. Another opportunity missed by Sideshow. :(

That should've been the Exclusive for Henry Sr. And that actually would've sold for an extra $75-$90. Another opportunity missed by Sideshow. :(

Oh most definitely, I would have paid extra for that.

eBay, $300 shipped, which is more then I thought I'd spend, but since I decided to sell my Toht and Belloq and only keep Indy and Henry, I figured it's worth it. It's supposed to be all metal.

Awesome! A little expensive but will make a KILLER display.

Here are my pics,
sorry for the crappy quality, I took them last night

This figure is amazing!!!
I don't know why but SS does produce awesome Seniors!! :lol
Ben Kenobi, Gandalf and now Henry Sr. :rock!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Back