12" Sideshow Henry Jones Sr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 12" Sideshow Henry Jones

21st century toys also made a 1/6 Motorcycle and Sidecar... not sure how much it sells for, but I've seen it used in the past for displays.

Here are my pics,
sorry for the crappy quality, I took them last night

This figure is amazing!!!
I don't know why but SS does produce awesome Seniors!! :lol
Ben Kenobi, Gandalf and now Henry Sr. :rock!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

That looks great, Kuzeh! I love seeing the figures paired up. But now that makes me really want a Last Crusade Indy! I was really hoping Sideshow would make one, but it looks like I'm going to have to kitbash one myself. UGH. I hate the idea of buying the exact Indy figure again. I can totally justify getting a new LC Indy since they would have done a new head and accessories--but buying a dupe is a little harder to swallow.

Here are my pics,
sorry for the crappy quality, I took them last night

This figure is amazing!!!
I don't know why but SS does produce awesome Seniors!! :lol
Ben Kenobi, Gandalf and now Henry Sr. :rock!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Like Henry Sr. on the chair. You should get another one and tie him and Indy together.

Could be worth a try then? I've never tried to take a buck apart... are there screws holding them together?

No. They're glued and a ***king nightmare to deal with. Break something and you'll wind up breaking something else fixing it. Personally, I'd go with a TT.

No. They're glued and a ***king nightmare to deal with. Break something and you'll wind up breaking something else fixing it. Personally, I'd go with a TT.

Yeah, I'm just down to my last one at the moment and that's a narrow tt reserved for a DX Joker... I wish I had a few sets of blank Pro feet like the ones that came with Cobra Comander.... I'd be able to put the dozens of Pro bodies I have laying around to some use... They work great for Luke. :rolleyes: If that were the case I'd be able to switch some bodies around to get a spare TT.... oh well. I'm going to try to futz Henry into a better overall look with the Pro he's on.

Yeah, I'm just down to my last one at the moment and that's a narrow tt reserved for a DX Joker... I wish I had a few sets of blank Pro feet like the ones that came with Cobra Comander.... I'd be able to put the dozens of Pro bodies I have laying around to some use... They work great for Luke. :rolleyes: If that were the case I'd be able to switch some bodies around to get a spare TT.... oh well. I'm going to try to futz Henry into a better overall look with the Pro he's on.

Go ahead and use the Narrow Shouldered TT for Henry. Joker's clothes won't fit on it. You'll need to pick up the Slim TT for the DX.

Slim is too small for Joker, Narrow or Regular fill his clothes best.

Henry looks amazing, that portrait really has that stern Connery look, and the glasses look fine on him, paint apps hold up.

Missed one on eBay yesterday... sold for 109 or so? Anyway, I'm in a bit of a spending hold at the mo. so I passed.

Yeah, that sounds about right for one. They paint work is basic but with a bit of weathering I think you could end up with a nice looking piece.

That looks great, Kuzeh! I love seeing the figures paired up. But now that makes me really want a Last Crusade Indy! I was really hoping Sideshow would make one, but it looks like I'm going to have to kitbash one myself. UGH. I hate the idea of buying the exact Indy figure again. I can totally justify getting a new LC Indy since they would have done a new head and accessories--but buying a dupe is a little harder to swallow.

Thanks dude!
I'm no completist, so I'm good with a great Indy and a great Henry Sr.
Unless Mola Ram or Sallah are released, I'm done with the 1/6 Indy line...

Like Henry Sr. on the chair. You should get another one and tie him and Indy together.

That's funny!!! :lol:lol

Slim is too small for Joker, Narrow or Regular fill his clothes best.

Henry looks amazing, that portrait really has that stern Connery look, and the glasses look fine on him, paint apps hold up.

I think Narrow will work better, and yes, the paint apps are some of SS finest!! :rock!

Received mine-happy but the hs still is a bit big on the Pro. I might switch over to the buck(really, did we ever think we would say that about any figure). I'm going to replace the neck(buck) with a ball'n'joint system. The suit is a little light in color but still looks good.

Received mine-happy but the hs still is a bit big on the Pro. I might switch over to the buck(really, did we ever think we would say that about any figure). I'm going to replace the neck(buck) with a ball'n'joint system. The suit is a little light in color but still looks good.

How is he too big? Connery is by no means a small man and is a former championship-winning body builder. :dunno

My ONLY complaint - and I could probably adjust this with some futzing - would be the way the suit jacket rests on the shoulders. Seems too bulky and wide, but that's the nature of the beast. Pants could use some tailoring at the hem to make them a wee bit shorter, too. But this is me LOOKING for problems. There is nothing about this figure that's glaringly irritating (Vader dome / Stormtrooper chestplate / etc.)

And other than the neck being a bit wobbly, the body is the tightest I've received since they switched off the buck.

- J

Back