12" Sideshow Henry Jones Sr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 12" Sideshow Henry Jones

Sideshow really did a nice job on the glasses as well... look great for 1/6 scale.

I'm thinking of trying a standard TT now....

Does anyone know if the shoes are seperate from the feet (if there are feet) or simply attached with a peg like Indy?

No feet; pegs.

I keep messing with him. I'm going to attach a ball joint to the straight post under the neck of the buck as I have a few extras. I'll post pics later. On a side note I put the HS on my Alan Quatermain figure and man does it bring it up to another level. The frontline eastwood hat fits great on it.

I think it's just in some poses. When I put it on a reg TT it looked killer.

Mine is on the porch at home.... can't wait. One bonus is the flood of horrible Sean Connery imitations I'll be forcing on my wife for the next week or so... I better let my brother know that I might need to crash on his couch. :rolleyes:

Mine is on the porch at home.... can't wait. One bonus is the flood of horrible Sean Connery imitations I'll be forcing on my wife for the next week or so... I better let my brother know that I might need to crash on his couch. :rolleyes:

I STRONGLY recommend these:

"It would be acsheptable for a man to hit a woman with an open hand, if she continuesh to provoke the man after he conshedesh an argument to her."

or​

"I don't think there ish anything particularly wrong about hitting a woman ... If a woman ish a b***h, or hyshterical, or bloody-minded continually, then I'd do it."

I STRONGLY recommend these:

or​

:lol:rotfl:lol

I like women. I don't undershtand them, but I like them.

There are women who take it to the wire. That's what they are looking for, the ultimate confrontation. They want a smack.

Okay, out of these four and just saying the word "pushie" (for ????? Galore) over and over I should manage to get myself into pleanty of trouble. :D

:lol:rotfl:lol

Okay, out of these four and just saying the word "pushie" (for ????? Galore) over and over I should manage to get myself into pleanty of trouble. :D

Like veterans who used to collect fingers and ears, your wife's probably got a little wooden box in the bottom of her closet with contents like this:

sheep_testicles.jpg

I totally forgot I had preordered him till I got shipping emails yesterday..
I have the sidecar and bike, I had a custom Indy and Henry Sr in it for years , itll be nice to upgrade .

Like veterans who used to collect fingers and ears, your wife's probably got a little wooden box in the bottom of her closet with contents like this:

sheep_testicles.jpg

Where the ???? do you find this ????? :lol That's some nasty crap....

Nah, she's really cool TBH.... Whenever I get a new figure she watches me open it so I can show it off to her (the figure :D).

LOL! Reminds me of the early 90s Connery skits on SNL.:lol

Back