12" Sideshow Henry Jones Sr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 12" Sideshow Henry Jones

Me, me, me!!
He's out for delivery!!!:banana:banana

Awesome! I had to fax in my alternate shipping info (now that I'm getting all my SSC direct stuff shipped to a friendly US location across the border) so I hopefully will get my shipping notice within the next 24 hours... Can't wait for pictures.

Pics up at Toy-World:

20091113_600ba572063bd7a6f18aRiuwBf0bKBk0.jpg

Thoughts?

link: https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=15613&extra=page%3D1&page=2

Thanks for the pic Cavlcade, he looks GREAT! Glad to see the paint-apps look passable and the glasses turned out GREAT in production! Glad I have a custom diary with all the pages as the plastic one is kinda sos-so...might have to replace that plastic bow-tie too...but other than that, looks BRILLIANT!

Just got my shipping notice too...should have the EX by Thursday!!! :rock :rock :rock

Thanks for the pic Cavlcade, he looks GREAT! Glad to see the paint-apps look passable and the glasses turned out GREAT in production! Glad I have a custom diary with all the pages as the plastic one is kinda sos-so...might have to replace that plastic bow-tie too...but other than that, looks BRILLIANT!

Just got my shipping notice too...should have the EX by Thursday!!! :rock :rock :rock

Did you make the diary or get it from somewhere?

Here's my quick pic. First impression is that the figure is nice all around. The head sculpt is great and the glasses are fantastic. The body is nice and tight. The clothes are well made.
The stand out bad is that the head is too large or the body too small. The clothes seem a little large, too. The collar will also need a little ironing. It was a little crumpled out of the box.
2v2b435.jpg

Just got my Sean Connery and he's awesome. I really dig the accessories, especially his suitcase. :rock

Picture039.jpg

Picture044.jpg

Picture050.jpg

My favorite in the line so far.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Awesome gif!!! :rock
Until I get home unfortunately... :monkey2

Here's my quick pic. First impression is that the figure is nice all around. The head sculpt is great and the glasses are fantastic. The body is nice and tight. The clothes are well made.
The stand out bad is that the head is too large or the body too small. The clothes seem a little large, too. The collar will also need a little ironing. It was a little crumpled out of the box.
2v2b435.jpg

Yikes... that body looks awful... man I hate the Pro so much...
Need a Narrow Shoulder TT I think... :(

2v2b435.jpg

This is one figure that desperately needs the Buck.

Doesn't help that he's between two very tall figures.

But the head size will be a good thing once you get him on a taller body. They've given you enough pant length as well looks like.

Yup, the pants are definitely too long but that's a good thing when switching over to a TT. I was trying to get the bottom of the pants in a look I was happy with, but they are long. Both, I believe Indy it too, are on TT. I don't know how tall Jones Sr. is suppose to be.

He might be the right height. With a little padding, if the height is right, he might just work with the Pro.
the pic is straight out of the box with only the unsuccessful futzing at the pant legs.

Yup, the pants are definitely too long but that's a good thing when switching over to a TT. I was trying to get the bottom of the pants in a look I was happy with, but they are long. Both, I believe Indy it too, are on TT. I don't know how tall Jones Sr. is suppose to be.

In the movie, he and Indy pretty much the same height.

Back