12" Sideshow Henry Jones Sr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 12" Sideshow Henry Jones

Do tell!

Is the Saturday Toys the next best body?

I only own one and that's on my Snake Eyes... It's a good body, not on par with a TT, IMO. It does work well when porting over a Pro based figure, just like a TT. Barbell ankle joints like the TT... Pro wrist joints don't need to be cut like they do when porting to a TT, so that's nice....

The Narrow True Type is best for Raiders Indy though.
One problem will be, that after you change these bodies over, you don't want Henry Snr looking shorter, because he's taller than Indy in real life.

And that's the issue I'm having... So I'm going to give a Saturday Toys body a try on one of my Indys... The height should be closer to that of Henry on the pro (thanks to Nam for the suggestion).

Well the Buck's arms are too long for the jacket and the shirt was tight on the Buck. Still looks good on the Pro.

That's too bad, the pant length looked right, forgot about the sleeves. But the head swap would be the most problematic thing if you don't have the other TT neck post.

Did anyone just try to pull the Pro's legs out a bit at the knee to add some height? I did this with Lando and it worked like a charm. Just extending the knee one notch might do it.

That's too bad, the pant length looked right, forgot about the sleeves. But the head swap would be the most problematic thing if you don't have the other TT neck post.

Did anyone just try to pull the Pro's legs out a bit at the knee to add some height? I did this with Lando and it worked like a charm. Just extending the knee one notch might do it.

Was going to give this a go tonight... I'll let you know how it goes.

Did you do anything to the joint to make it stay extended?

Did you do anything to the joint to make it stay extended?

Nope. Just pull it out a bit. :naughty

Seriously though, its held by notches, so just pull it down a bit, even up the legs and you're good to go. The legs may set back into place if you push down on the figure of course.

Nope. Just pull it out a bit. :naughty

Seriously though, its held by notches, so just pull it down a bit, even up the legs and you're good to go. The legs may set back into place if you push down on the figure of course.

Yeah, I've taken them apart before so I know what you're saying... Worth a try! :huh

Yeah, I've taken them apart before so I know what you're saying... Worth a try! :huh

It's definitely the simplist fix there is... even if you still swap out the body, its a good way to get the clothing to 'set' while you're waiting.

Take some pics so others can see the magic. :)

It's definitely the simplist fix there is... even if you still swap out the body, its a good way to get the clothing to 'set' while you're waiting.

Will try to get to it tonight... My night to pick up the baby so it might have to wait... :monkey2 Sad monkey loves Henry Jones....

I was initially pretty happy with Raiders Indy, but its one of the few figures that over time the flaws started to bug me more and more. I had considered having him repainted and put on a TT... but the annoyance of spending an extra $100 or so just got to me. So now I'll likely sell mine... and be lucky to get $50 for him :lol

Same story here - I just sold mine (and got 50!) after picking up the ROTLA PF.

Ain't flosi, but here's some pics::D also after doing the little height fix I may not change him to a TT. Some ironing and padding and I think he'll look good.
200wlk8.jpg

333ebtk.jpg

Back