12" Sideshow Henry Jones Sr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 12" Sideshow Henry Jones

Getting mine on Thursday.
For those that already have him, quick question...
Do you think the regular (wide shoulder) True Type would work for Henry?

Just ordered one of these for Henry and Indy, should make a killer display.

g25222.jpg

That is pretty slick, please post pics when you have them ridin' dirty.

Ok, I have some pics. Sorry the Pops and son are not that clear. Henry is on Pro, Indy is on the reg TT. You can see the height difference as Indy is not on the stand. The other pics are to show the sculpt on a reg TT. I think it works great as Quatermain. Those that have Henry will notice that the hair starts just painted on top and then blends into the sculpted hair. Henry will look good on the TTreg or narrow .
IMG_27851.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_27751.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_27791.jpg
[/IMG]

Holy ????... What a great figure! Just got him out of the box and I don't even think he needs futzing! Pro is nice and tight.... Not sure if I'm even going to port him over... Home run for SS!

What a shame this will probably be my last Indy figure ever but I'm glad that Henry Jones Sr. is a masterpiece like Gandalf was.

Holy ????... What a great figure! Just got him out of the box and I don't even think he needs futzing! Pro is nice and tight.... Not sure if I'm even going to port him over... Home run for SS!

Good news there! Congrats and I get mine on Friday!:rock

Henry's pretty cool for an old guy. My only real gripe is that I can't really find a cool way for him to hold the grail diary, the hand is sculpted at a weird angle, it doesn't really look like he's holding the book open. It looks like he's trying to hold a gun, but somebody stuck a book in his hand instead of a gun. ;) But that's a nit.

The tablet is a hollow piece of plastic, surprisingly light at first, but it looks good.

Here's my contribution.

henrya.jpg

tablet.jpg

displayz.jpg

Got my Dr. Jones today, and I must say..DAMN! This is a fantastic figure...A++ Sideshow..

I'm porting mine to a TT, but I remember reading somewhere that if you can get the feet off of the Buck, the pro pegs will slide right into the Buck sockets.

Thanks for the advice. So do you mean taking off the whole ankle/foot shenanigan or just the foot? Hate to bog this thread with how to's but there is no customizing Henry thread!

Back