12" Sideshow Henry Jones Sr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 12" Sideshow Henry Jones

Got my Henry today and he rocks!!!! The only problem I have is the one strap on his suitecase is broken.

I took my Sideshow Henry head, used a HT slim body, dressed out in Medicom's suit, with a custom real cloth hat... and he looks great.. I will break out the camera tomorrow... just need to replace the buttons on the Medi suit though.. they are too freakin chunky...

Bad news guys, this seller is a d-bag.

He shipped this not in any original box, totally open even though he has 3 brand new, and with no protection at all from China. Yea thats right. He put a 12 pound die cast complicated moving parts $300 electronic item in a brown box with no protection from China. Obviously it arrived smashed. I'm on with paypal right now getting my money back. What an ???????.

That's balls man, good luck.

Got my Henry today and he rocks!!!!

freaks_so_lucky.jpg

I took my Sideshow Henry head, used a HT slim body, dressed out in Medicom's suit, with a custom real cloth hat... and he looks great.. I will break out the camera tomorrow... just need to replace the buttons on the Medi suit though.. they are too freakin chunky...

Man, I might give that a try jus to see what it looks like. Where did you get the hat from?

EDIT:
Ok, I put the Medi suit on the Slim w/ the SS sculpt. It does look good. It seems Henry's suit should be a color between the Medi and SS. I'll switch back cause I need the Slim for another project though I do want a cloth hat for Henry. Also MFisher don't forget to add the leather piece at the pockets on the Medi :)

Last edited:

yup.... gotta add the leather strap... as for the hat... years ago there was a customizer that had a site called circle home studios that made cloth Henry hats in the correct checked pattern... he has long since closed up shop.. which is a shame because these were nice hats..

Picture?...

I got mine today...Will the suit fit a narrow shouldered TT? I want him taller than his son...Got the Toht and Belloq exclusives but the boxes are too big I had to leave them to be picked up later.

Yes he will. Exactly what I did with him. The jacket is a bit tight through. One other thing that makes it look better is his head is better proportioned to his body.

Here's some pics with Herny sitting on a TT slim and the Medi suit. I added the vest belt. Others pics are of what I decided to do with the sculpt-I cast, added the hair and then cast again.
IMG_2803.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_2804.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_2797.jpg
[/IMG]

Cool. Here's what i have to contribute:

An Indy Christmas:
svqav7.jpg

HJ Sr.:
2145r2s.jpg

Man, I'm loving HJ Sr! I'm thinking of changing him onto a TT slim i am scared it will be too short. LOL. Can anyone post pics of HJ Sr. on a slim TT standing next to Indy?

Yes he will. Exactly what I did with him. The jacket is a bit tight through. One other thing that makes it look better is his head is better proportioned to his body.

What did you use for shoes? It seems that it's not compatible with ht pegs. Now my Henry is footless:monkey2

You have to pull the SS pegs out of the shoes...then put the shoes in a hot water to soften them up and push in the the HT pegs.

:clap:clap:clap You remembered! :lol

Though, I'd heat them up to pull out the SS pegs. Wouldn't want them to break in the shoe. That's a whole other nightmare.

Though, I'd heat them up to pull out the SS pegs. Wouldn't want them to break in the shoe. That's a whole other nightmare.

Thats happened to me before, on a sidenote, whats up with the joints on Sideshow's bodies?

Anytime I try to swap hands on my figures, I end up pulling out the entire forearm from the elbow before the wrist joint will give. Not a big deal, just found it funny. Happened with Toht, Indy and Henry.

:clap:clap:clap You remembered! :lol

ah yea, good call. I have had only had to do this with my Storm Trooper and didn't have too much of a problem, although I may put him back to the pro and use the TT for my Henry Sr.

Thats happened to me before, on a sidenote, whats up with the joints on Sideshow's bodies?

Anytime I try to swap hands on my figures, I end up pulling out the entire forearm from the elbow before the wrist joint will give. Not a big deal, just found it funny. Happened with Toht, Indy and Henry.

I have also had this happen to me but not as frequent.

Back