12" Sideshow Henry Jones Sr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 12" Sideshow Henry Jones

Just to show what can be done I placed the SS hs on a amoktime/Go hero body-much taller. I have not tried the SS suit on the body yet as Saya won't let me use the body. TLC Indy is on a Narrow TT.
IMG_2826.jpg
[/IMG]

It's nice to be remembered for great work. If only it were mine. :lol

I never did make an "Adventure Gear" Belloq -- I assume that means the Jungle gear outfit? I did modify the SS Belloq from his "Bar" guise into his "Tanid Dig" outfit -- meaning I just added a blue shirt and the scarf wrap.

I'd love to make a Jungle Belloq in Adventure Gear. I've had half the parts since 2000 to make one. But since I've seen Mfisher's it's just too much pressure to match that quality. :)

Great... Whose was it then?! :lol

It's nice to be remembered for great work. If only it were mine. :lol

I never did make an "Adventure Gear" Belloq -- I assume that means the Jungle gear outfit? I did modify the SS Belloq from his "Bar" guise into his "Tanid Dig" outfit -- meaning I just added a blue shirt and the scarf wrap.

I'd love to make a Jungle Belloq in Adventure Gear. I've had half the parts since 2000 to make one. But since I've seen Mfisher's it's just too much pressure to match that quality. :)

:duh........

I could've sworn we saw another jungle version of Belloq before Fishers. For the life of me, I can't find it. So for shame's sake and the realization that whatever we do, it won't quite shine as bright as Fishers :)p), here's the envy of us all:

Then I threw on a khaki shirt I had in the scrap box ( won't be using this exact shirt for my project as it does not have epaulettes ) but it gives me the idea of what this figure can look like later.. also dug up a safari pith helmet from the parts bin...

IMG_5353.jpg

Anyway.. point being.. I thought a new thread was warranted for custom projects without all of the " I cancelled my order" etc etc posting.... I'm curious to see the projects people have ongoing with this figure.. I plan on ultimately doing three customs, one of belloq sitting in the cairo cafe.. ( scratch building his hookah is gonna be interesting), one dig site Belloq.. and a jungle gear Belloq...

IMG_6003.jpg

Really is a beautiful figure. Especially with the jaw shaved down like he did.

Someone has to make a ceremonial version at some point. That's something I've never seen.

Anyway, back to Henry.....

WOW! Reaaaaaaaally nice stuff there!

Received my Henry Sr today, really is an awesome figure. I couldn't wait to tie him up!

Built the chairs a couple of weeks ago in anticipation, they are made from balsa and painted up, the 'ropes' are upholstery piping obtained from a haberdashery store, the zippo is a 'dragon' version and the decals I made myself.

pix:

DSCF1976.jpg

Ha, thanks. It's a bit OCD I know, can't wait to see what Hemble does - probably a full fireplace dio.:lol

Ha, thanks. It's a bit OCD I know, can't wait to see what Hemble does - probably a full fireplace dio.:lol

Man if only Sideshow had offered that environment piece with Henry... :monkey2

Received my Henry Sr today, really is an awesome figure. I couldn't wait to tie him up!

Built the chairs a couple of weeks ago in anticipation, they are made from balsa and painted up, the 'ropes' are upholstery piping obtained from a haberdashery store, the zippo is a 'dragon' version and the decals I made myself.

pix:

DSCF1976.jpg

:rock Brilliant! Excellent job on the chairs. I thought it was a screen still at first glance.

This is a great figure. Thank goodness I decided to get this.:lol

pix:

DSCF1976.jpg

Awesome! :gun

"The floor'sh on fire......AND the chair!"

Kick @ss Cavlcade!

Man, I've had the Zippo project in my head for some time now! You NAILED it! Great work!

If you ever get round to it, give me a shout. I've got loads of scaled waterslide decals spare if you want some.

Back