12" Sideshow Henry Jones Sr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 12" Sideshow Henry Jones

Thats happened to me before, on a sidenote, whats up with the joints on Sideshow's bodies?

Anytime I try to swap hands on my figures, I end up pulling out the entire forearm from the elbow before the wrist joint will give. Not a big deal, just found it funny. Happened with Toht, Indy and Henry.

Just glue the forearm on. It won't affect the articualtion at all.

Thats happened to me before, on a sidenote, whats up with the joints on Sideshow's bodies?

Anytime I try to swap hands on my figures, I end up pulling out the entire forearm from the elbow before the wrist joint will give. Not a big deal, just found it funny. Happened with Toht, Indy and Henry.

That's a side effect of the Pro's "modular" design. If it snaps back into place easily, it's a non-issue. Otherwise, if it bothers you that much, Obsolete's option is a good, albeit finite one. I'd just wrap the elbow stem in plumber's tape.

That's a side effect of the Pro's "modular" design. If it snaps back into place easily, it's a non-issue. Otherwise, if it bothers you that much, Obsolete's option is a good, albeit finite one. I'd just wrap the elbow stem in plumber's tape.

Or just pull the hand off while holding the forearm.... :duh

I´ve got my Henry Jones sr. today from Monkeydepot

with some members of his family :D

rjhenryjones.jpg

I think the jacket and the waistcoat are something small. Maybe with a neck a bit more long looks good:rolleyes:

Just glue the forearm on. It won't affect the articualtion at all.

I actually prefer using plumbers tape around the elbow peg to adjoun the forearm. It tightens the joint and keeps it in place.

I got mine today...Will the suit fit a narrow shouldered TT? I want him taller than his son...Got the Toht and Belloq exclusives but the boxes are too big I had to leave them to be picked up later.

I swapped mine immediately to a narrow shoulder TT and it looks much better, except the sleeves of the shirt and jacket fit a little short. Has anyone figured out a work around for this problem? The head looks much better on the TT body, it suits the height of the body. I'd rather not put Henry on a shorter body, since Connery is a tall guy.

HJ.jpg

Why you gotta go and overcomplicate things?! :tap

:lol:lol I know... I'm a jerk. :rolleyes:

I'm really surprised at how many are porting Sr. over to TTs.... I was really happy with him on the Pro aside from the mod needed to gain a bit of height. I'm a stand guy so I guess that makes a difference too... :huh

Last edited:

:lol:lol I know... I'm a jerk. :rolleyes:

I'm really surprised at how many are porting Sr. over to TTs.... I was really happy with him on the Pro aside from the mod needed to gain a bit of height. I'm a stand guy so I guess that makes a difference too... :huh

I'm not. It gives the figures better proportions, brings both of them up to part with the other Ford releases from Sideshow, and you don't have to worry about the "budget fix" that leaves the knee joints gaped. That would nag the living hell out of my OCD. :lol

I'm not. It gives the figures better proportions, brings both of them up to part with the other Ford releases from Sideshow, and you don't have to worry about the "budget fix" that leaves the knee joints gaped. That would nag the living hell out of my OCD. :lol

Understandable... I'm being a hypocrite anyway as I've switched just about all my Pro figures to TTs. Sr. Just happened to be an exception.

So far so good :huh Not even an inkling of desire to swap over... Belloq and Toht are both on Pros too. :D

I picked up an extra Belloq head and watch and built out an Adventure Gear Belloq on a TT. As far as Toht, that little sweaty bastard was part midget anyway. :lol

Mfisher's is ridiculous. He always does fantastic work... I bought a watch thinking I would do a similar custom/bash.... Never happened.

Hey Nam, you no good son of a.... I want to see your collection! :tap

It doesn't compare to some of the other ones. He pretty much looks very similar to what Wor-Gar did. Maybe he'll post a pic for ya.

OOOOOOOOOH WOOOOOOOOOOOR-GAAAAAAAAAAR... :lol

It's nice to be remembered for great work. If only it were mine. :lol

I never did make an "Adventure Gear" Belloq -- I assume that means the Jungle gear outfit? I did modify the SS Belloq from his "Bar" guise into his "Tanid Dig" outfit -- meaning I just added a blue shirt and the scarf wrap.

I'd love to make a Jungle Belloq in Adventure Gear. I've had half the parts since 2000 to make one. But since I've seen Mfisher's it's just too much pressure to match that quality. :)

Back