2005 "I won..." Spooktacular Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The dancing pumpkin was replaced by a floating swirly eye one.

Btw, there's now a spooky banner for a $75 Buffy figure set. Order Vamp Willow for $25 and you can get the Master and Vamp Spike for $25 each aswell.

Yeah, the new pumpkin caught me off guard at first. Almost missed it. Just wish I hadn't already picked up SSE Dracula at full price :banghead

Blade Drake eCoupon

E-Coupon for 40% off the Blade Drake Maquette! I have this piece and it is fantastic! I highly recommend it, and if you have been considering the Drake, now is the time! Very good price! :D

Wow! Would that be $91 shipped in the US? Is my math right?

If so, what a great deal!

I predict...

I'm seeing something in my mind...

...yes, it is getting clearer...

...I predict that there will be a Home Mulder and Cig Smoking Man bundle as a Spooktacular Special sometime today! I have spoken! :lecture

Abit too late with that. I've already seen that spook deal pass by.

I'm still bugged about getting Sauron maybe. I really hope they will make a coupon or banner for him too. Getting him shipped for $9.99 would already be awesome....

And what about buying him for 9.99 ...THAT would be awesome...

My bad...

Oops! I didn't see anyone mention that in the thread so I though it hadn't shown up yet. I guess it must have been last night sometime while I was asleep. Oh well, it is still listed if anyone needs it.

Last edited:
I'm still getting the willow package deal

I did stumble across another scavenger hunt word. don't think it is #8 though.

New Banner!

New banner up; 1/4 Scale Hellboy again, but this time with the 12" Ultimate Hellboy!

Get twice the Hellboy for less! Purchase this item for 25% off and receive a 12 inch Ultimate Hellboy for only $20!

this is irksome , I Want the Ulitmate hellboy but not the Statue.
Please help me out Sideshow

I desperately want the ultimate Hellboy aswell, but I cant afford to buy the 1/4 one or have any room for such a huge statue. C'mon SideShow! Give us an Ultimate Hellboy banner :D

While I love Sideshow and appreciate them doing this Its still frustrating to
not be able to get the items I want a separate sales.

New exclusive announcement....

its the dvd monster legacy giftset.....I would have preferred something more spectacular...or spooktacular...

Nice set!

Shaihulud said:
its the dvd monster legacy giftset.....I would have preferred something more spectacular...or spooktacular...

Well, this WAS spectacular in it's day! I guess they had a lot of these left over. I actually thought this had long sold out, but maybe they made more. It is very nice for anyone who didn't get it the first time around. I already own two of these; one to keep and one to display the busts! :D

Back