2005 "I won..." Spooktacular Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shaihulud said:
its the dvd monster legacy giftset.....I would have preferred something more spectacular...or spooktacular...

:confused: I've owned that set since April '04!

I bought it from Amazon for like $45 shipped, and recently sold the busts in it for $50. Free DVD's for me! :banana

lcummins said:
Well, this WAS spectacular in it's day! I guess they had a lot of these left over. I actually thought this had long sold out, but maybe they made more. It is very nice for anyone who didn't get it the first time around. I already own two of these; one to keep and one to display the busts! :D

I thought they were long gone as well. This is very confusing. It even says its a preorder. What's up with that?

Pumpkinhead is using two spaces in the anouncement slot.
Ive seen the legacy set on Amazon. Not exactly fresh news
Not interested in either

Anyone have a URL for the dvd monster legacy giftset? I can't seem to find it on sideshows site...

Help me with this. I have checked everywhere on the net and can't find the answer to the Terminator trivia. I have looked at copies of the script and
I can't find what the Hospital guard's name and what was he supposed to do 'for the night'
Is the name Lewis? Am I half right

Can't say too much, Sideshow is watching!

Dr, I just googled on Terminator 2 script, and found the answer with no problem. :D

One thing about what he was suppose to do:

Are we meant to send them the script as it was - with bad grammer - or do I correct it?! :confused:

I went with how it was writen = bad grammer! Hope this is correct!

"them" instead of "then"

Psycho Cenobite :horror

Obivously I will not be getting this one right all the scripts I have read
don't have a hospital guard saying anyting about what he is doing that night

dr2red said:
Obivously I will not be getting this one right all the scripts I have read
don't have a hospital guard saying anyting about what he is doing that night

DR, ITS SO EASY MAKE A GOOGLE SEARCH.... THE FIRST SCRIPT YOULL GET HAS THE ANSWER...

I am officially Dumb , Read the scripts I found over and over again.
Nothing.

Quick put me out of my misery

Dusty or Chris,

Will we be seeing any little goolies humping banners this spooktacular (heh) ? Leading to good prizes.

Back