2005 "I won..." Spooktacular Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wicket87 said:
Man, it seams like everytime I'm on the only deals up are for Van Helsing :D

Did anybody buy the Abe Sapien statue earlier? I wasn't on, but I wish I had been. I definitely would have picked that up.

No, but believe me I wanted too. Just tapped out at the moment. Way too many deals for me this weekend. :banghead :banghead

Hellboy

Hellboy Faux bronze maquette was on a banner special this morning when I got up selling for $97 I think.Is this statue worth getting??Also..how is this scavenger hunt thing going to end tomorrow with all the different time zones,people going tp work etc?? Has been fun tho!!

Never saw the banner, but Hellbaby is definitely worth it. I really like mine

If the banner is still working it should still say it if you go to the hellbaby page

Collector Freak said:
How do I find a banner? I still have yet to find one? Do they only show at checkout if you're buying something or are they hidden throughout the site?

They will randomly show up throughout the site. When you see one, you won't be able to miss it.

Occasionally, it's an animated pumpkin that runs across the screen as well.

Banners

Cannot see Hell baby maquette anymore.Van Helsing dolls up at the moment.Collector freak - you find the banners on most pages.They appear in the advertising spaces..for e.g..click on the Predator section on the left on the homepage and alongside the products there is an ad banner.Keep refreshing the page and eventually a 'You've found a Spooktacular special' banner should come up.If this one does'nt work just try other banners on other pages.Happy hunting!!
PS Wish I'd got Hellbaby now!!

Luck

I think it's pretty much pot luck.They change all day long and some older ones DO come back.

New deal: Dracula's Brides Bust 35% off.

Oh, how I long for something non-Van Helsing.

I think it's nuts that after this long scavenger hunt, they're going to make the winner be the first person to answer. I think everyone who's stuck it out this long deserves a better chance at the grand prize than someone who can type the fastest. But that's just my opinion. :confused:

Darth Waller said:
I think it's nuts that after this long scavenger hunt, they're going to make the winner be the first person to answer. I think everyone who's stuck it out this long deserves a better chance at the grand prize than someone who can type the fastest. But that's just my opinion. :confused:

Or who has the fastest web connection .... Your absolutely right....

Shaihulud said:
Or who has the fastest web connection .... Your absolutely right....

Well, three runner-ups get something...

And anyway, it could also be said that the fastest typist is the winner, or those with access to their computers at work, or those who can take lunch during the time the clue goes up...

It does seem kinda cheap in some fashions, but the chances are they might make a question that is a bit harder for most people to get. Only the diehard fans will get it quick enough. I hope they make it so that the knowledgable get it before those with quickness of hand and internet connection. Of course, they could make it a stupid question like This is the guy who kills people on halloween, but to make it more clever, they could do something like The man who came home. I don't know. We'll just have to see. :angelsmil

Back