2005 "I won..." Spooktacular Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
25% off 1/4 Scale Jason - Freddy VS Jason - Sideshow Exclusive and get a 12 inch Freddy New Nightmare FREE!

crazy pumpkin brings you that...

Jason 1/4 back up for sale 25% off.
I was the one who was wanting the Napoleon 1/4 but 10% maybe find one for cheap on ebay. If it would of been 25% off I would of bite. :banghead

noelleon69 said:
25% off 1/4 Scale Jason - Freddy VS Jason - Sideshow Exclusive and get a 12 inch Freddy New Nightmare FREE!
Yes,I just got it.I'm glad I waited for the Exclusive to go on sale...... :banana One more to go Demon Freddy.....

That looks like a great deal for Exclusive Jason, but I am not a big Friday 13th fan, so I guess I will pass.

BTW, I won Spooky Contest #6, Hunchback Figure, can't believe I lucked out on the Trivia contest. My first one I won in 2 years. Whoohoo!!!

noelleon69 said:

crazy pumpkin brings you that...

I was definitely excited at first, but then realized it was the exclusive. I actually like the regular version better.

Congrats on the win Daveyjaro!!

coldheart said:
Yes,I just got it.I'm glad I waited for the Exclusive to go on sale...... :banana One more to go Demon Freddy.....

From everything that Dusty has said,,, the Demon Freddy probably won't go on sale. However, I'm sure if they decide to put it up,, Sideshow will have absolutely no problem selling out the remaining 400.... (keep in mind there are only 200 available here in the entire United States too)
I'm still holding out though too...

Just bought another exclusive 1/4 scale Jason....this one i'm gonna keep MISB..and sell it maybe on ebay in a couple of months....When he's going to be really sold out!!!! or maybe i'm gonna keep it for myself...

Shaihulud said:
Just bought another exclusive 1/4 scale Jason....this one i'm gonna keep MISB..and sell it maybe on ebay in a couple of months....When he's going to be really sold out!!!! or maybe i'm gonna keep it for myself...

Yeah, might not be a bad "investment". I bet we could make $50 to $100 on ebay in a year or so....

Daveyjaro said:
That looks like a great deal for Exclusive Jason, but I am not a big Friday 13th fan, so I guess I will pass.

BTW, I won Spooky Contest #6, Hunchback Figure, can't believe I lucked out on the Trivia contest. My first one I won in 2 years. Whoohoo!!!

congrats on the nice win.. Just curious where abouts is west lawn? I live in Harrisburg.

A BIG HUGE thanks to PsychoCenobite for hooking me up with a Free MOS bust and Tolkienesque for the Bilbo auto card

Even though SS reps are not around, you can still win free stuff in the chat.

I will be giving away some stuff too, so make sure you are around

Another POTA banner

Get 2 POTA figures for only $50! Buy Cornelius for $25.00 and get 12 in. Zira also for only $25!

Another trivia question up as well.

Just doesn't seem the same not having chris or chicky around for this event

KAOSINLA - My pleasure

SKARY said:
Just doesn't seem the same not having chris or chicky around for this event

SKARY, that is why I hae been giving stuff away when I have been around. Trying to give it the fun-I-got-free-stuff feel :cool:

Back