2005 "I won..." Spooktacular Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And a good job you are doing at that pordey2 also did a great job today.

This seems to be the unofficial thread for spooktacular so I figure people can give their opinions on it by answering the ???'s below:

Looking for people to give their opinions on Spooktacular 2005. (Without comparing it to 2004's spooktacular)

1: Are you having fun?
2: Do you like the Banner offers?
3: How's the Chat?
4: How about the e-coupons?
5: You enjoying the contests?

SKARY said:
This seems to be the unofficial thread for spooktacular so I figure people can give their opinions on it by answering the ???'s below:

Looking for people to give their opinions on Spooktacular 2005. (Without comparing it to 2004's spooktacular)

1: Are you having fun?
2: Do you like the Banner offers?
3: How's the Chat?
4: How about the e-coupons?
5: You enjoying the contests?

1) So far I have been having fun. Haven't been doing much else, but definitely having fun :D

2) Though I have used very few, there have been some pretty good deals.

3) Chat isn't too bad, definitely not as fast as in the SS chat room. But Dave has definitely pulled it off very well with the board chat room.

4)Got a 1/4 Drake for $91 shipped. :banana Do I need to say more.

5) I absolutely love the contests. Haven't won one yet, but I love looking up the trivia answers. I'm a trivia freak. I've enjoyed waiting for the Scavenger Hunt clues too.

Yup, I am enjoying spooktacular too. I've had lots of fun in chat, people are being real friendly and generous with their own giveaways (LOTRSWFAN). Dusty and Marc from sideshow have both been around chat - thanks both of you. I have ordered some x-files 12" figs with coupons. Thascavenger hunt is fun, can't wait to see where it ends up.

WOW.I won a Pamela Voorhees 12" figure.I'm glad,so now I can put that "Camp Counselor" shirt from Freddy on her.I having a good time too.I probably spend close to $500.00 so far.Been using all the deals,etc. to get things I been holding off for.Found all 13 clues so far and thats been fun.Went to chat a few times to sit back and watch.One more day..... :wacky

I'm the Freddy 1/4 scale winner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOAH !!! Guys this morning I had quite a surprise...I was looking to see who were the new contests winners....AND MY NAME WAS THERE SAYING I HAD WON THE 1/4 SCALE FREDDY CONTEST!!!!!!!! THANKS SIDESHOW A MILLION TIME FOR THIS !!!!!! I ALREADY OWN THE FIGURE, BUT WHO CARES.... One more reason to be a fan of sideshow forever.... :fireworks :ccheerlea

Congrats to all!!! and congrats to me! i won a nice Frankenstein's Monster bust (spook10) :google

thanks sideshowwww :banana :banana

I need Michael!

So far, the only contest I would really like to win is the latest one for the Michael Myers 12" figure! I pretty much already had all the other prizes, so even though they would have been very nice, I really need a Michael! Here's hoping! :wacky

there's some freddy figures to be given away... stated at the spook homepage.

no idea how long they have been there, i just went to the site, so who thinks that they have won it? :D

lcummins said:
So far, the only contest I would really like to win is the latest one for the Michael Myers 12" figure! I pretty much already had all the other prizes, so even though they would have been very nice, I really need a Michael! Here's hoping! :wacky
Maybe not, I did a check on the IMDB and it states their that there are actually two people who were in both Freddy vs. Jason and Halloween Resurrection. I put in both names which would be correct but just incase one is the preferred choice over the other.
I already have a Michael Myers figure, not sure why I'm entering these contests for things I already have, I just really want to win something.

I had to take a nap when the Free Freddy figures were given away to the first 5 people, I entered late just to be sure, but that's a figure I don't have in my collection and really want. :(

Man, it seams like everytime I'm on the only deals up are for Van Helsing :D

Did anybody buy the Abe Sapien statue earlier? I wasn't on, but I wish I had been. I definitely would have picked that up.

Darth Rage said:
Too bad VanHelsing is sold out in the US

For this offer, there are a few still available! We took him out of "sold out" status while the banner special runs... Not many though.... :D

Back