2011 Spooktacular Losers Lounge!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm having my mail forwarded here.....

barryo
00 Gravel Road
Rock City, Rockville 0 4 0

need to call? 1-800-IMA-LOSER

I've been looking everywhere for the beer that made me walk 10 miles in the cold.

I think the Great Pumpkin must have left it because now it's nowhere to be found.

Mistress,

I will do anything for an Undying Carcass PF. Think of your worst.

Oh, and I work for a Portable Toilet Rental business so I've done some horrible things before.

Your friend,

Shropt

Mistress, I too will do anything for an Undying carcass of, or a Jason pf. You name it. I will even streak through my complex (at night while everyone is asleep).

Undying carcass on pre-order, had to cancel due to lack of funds.
Jason pf ex on order - ssc canceled on me, lol. I'd take the regular.

I would like to also share my excitement for today. It is cold outside. That is the best thing I could wake up to. Besides Chicky...but she's on a time difference. She's still sleeping I think.

Mistress, I too will do anything for an Undying carcass of, or a Jason pf. You name it. I will even streak through my complex (at night while everyone is asleep).

Undying carcass on pre-order, had to cancel due to lack of funds.
Jason pf ex on order - ssc canceled on me, lol. I'd take the regular.

I would like to also share my excitement for today. It is cold outside. That is the best thing I could wake up to. Besides Chicky...but she's on a time difference. She's still sleeping I think.

With LA traffic? :lol

Mistress - I will battle these two in a steel cage on PPV for an Undying Carcass PF.

That may be seen as very sexual if you're in that situation with me.

If it must be so, they can have the undying carcass IF I can have the Jason instead. :D

Better offer for an Undying Carcass PF.

I will dance around in my Stormtrooper armor with the 1/6th Jabba the Hutt and Mort Plush while singing the My Little Pony theme song. And I'll video tape it. :)

Mistress, I will not beg for a DTK Mort. But I will let you know that I still need one. :)

Better offer for an Undying Carcass PF.

I will dance around in my Stormtrooper armor with the 1/6th Jabba the Hutt and Mort Plush while singing the My Little Pony theme song. And I'll video tape it. :)

Original theme song or Friendship is Magic theme song?

/me puts Waller in a headlock

/me hits Shropt in the back of the head with a folding chair

/me kicks Kabukiman in the back of the head Van Damme-style

pulls up chair & watches melee secretly contemplating that my odds of winning will be better thru violent attrition.............
Smiley-RubbingHands.gif

Back