2011 Spooktacular Losers Lounge!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle, with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time.

Or, a predalien concept statue... :monkey3

I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle, with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time.

Or, a predalien concept statue... :monkey3

ralphi10.jpg

It's funny how apologists let that slide but berate Lucas for tossing a Doug in Jedi. :lol

Not I, I'm an equal opportunity hater. :lol

Seriously, Spielberg I can at least lighten up on because he's admitted it was a dumb move. Lucas on the other hand is just a perfectionist and can't leave well enough alone. I'm surprised he hasn't just taken the masters, burned them and started from scratch.

Not I, I'm an equal opportunity hater. :lol

Seriously, Spielberg I can at least lighten up on because he's admitted it was a dumb move. Lucas on the other hand is just a perfectionist and can't leave well enough alone. I'm surprised he hasn't just taken the masters, burned them and started from scratch.

But Speilberg did nothing about KOTCS. Who's more pathetic? The dude with such big balls as to attempt a ridiculous idea? Or the dude with none that stands on the sidelines making it happen? :lol

Back