Aayla Secura Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the whole problem with light up technology. This was the first of many I have had that never work. Personally I wish they would stop trying and hand would quit asking.

Had her for a couple of weeks, but couldn't open her until today. With so many problems I knew I had to check her out sooner than later.
Count me as one of the fortunate ones.
No breaks, scratches, or any lightsaber issues at all. It lights up all the way to the plug too. Though I was surprised by the slight hum--but hey, that's what lightsabers do, right?
It's a good, not great piece, better than I expected, actually. On a scale of 1-to-10, I'd get her a solid 8 compared to Darth Talon's 10. (Have mine looking across the room from each other, ready for a Twi'lek showdown.)

Perv alert: She's got a pretty nice lookin' blue bum, btw. Wonder when we'll see the first tight-less "Pocahontas pixs"...lol. :rotfl

Had her for a couple of weeks, but couldn't open her until today. With so many problems I knew I had to check her out sooner than later.
Count me as one of the fortunate ones.
No breaks, scratches, or any lightsaber issues at all. It lights up all the way to the plug too. Though I was surprised by the slight hum--but hey, that's what lightsabers do, right?
It's a good, not great piece, better than I expected, actually. On a scale of 1-to-10, I'd get her a solid 8 compared to Darth Talon's 10. (Have mine looking across the room from each other, ready for a Twi'lek showdown.)

Perv alert: She's got a pretty nice lookin' blue bum, btw. Wonder when we'll see the first tight-less "Pocahontas pixs"...lol. :rotfl

Congrats and hopefully soon :lol

She actually shows more cleavage in Ep.III:

tumblr_m8h6x2Mks31rz9h7jo1_500.jpg

Review_AaylaSecuraROTS_stillA.JPG

Compare that to the PF:
sideshow-collectibles-aayla-secura-premium-format-statue.jpg

It doesn't bother me any the way it is now, but if someone were to fabricate a custom to replicate Aayla's top in the film, put me down for one. :D

Bump for cleavage pics so someone can make a new outfit like the one in the movie. :)

Mine arrived with broken plants on base and broken leg. I can see another refund coming up. So disappointed as the paint on my one was quite exceptional.

Mine arrived with broken plants on base and broken leg. I can see another refund coming up. So disappointed as the paint on my one was quite exceptional.

Sucks.
At this point, don't even bother checking the lightsaber, because if it lights up well, that makes the exchange even harder. Return it ASAP.

Too bad, mate. Seems like a lot of folks are having issues with this.

It seems like thats the case. As stated i'm bummed out it turned out this way. Didnt mind the look of her when I opened her up. Oh well.

Sucks.
At this point, don't even bother checking the lightsaber, because if it lights up well, that makes the exchange even harder. Return it ASAP.

I need to get hold of a digital camera as mine is on loan for until early next week. SS will most likely replace it and have me destroy my one as I'm international. Otherwise its a refund for me.

I can't believe our luck! Like with practically all our Sideshow purchases, this one as well arrived with too many flaws to be happy about her. Mind you, this never was one of my liking (Ingis bought her) but now... I really hate her...

First of all, she has numerous scratches and dents on her head and lekku's. Don't know if this is 'normal' but I don't believe it is...
Secondly, the light saber doesn't light up completely, just about 25-30%
Third, she has some glue spots on her body and on the base. Also some paper is like stuck in the base (between the upper and lower connection).
Fourth, front patch of her belt was loose (no glue?!)
And lastly, her right leg is wrongly attached. You can feel, and worse, see the edges of the two parts.

I'm seriously fed up with this company and apart from the orders that we have left, won't easily order another item from them unless we really really really want it... Actually, I doubt if I order anything from them again...

I can't believe our luck! Like with practically all our Sideshow purchases, this one as well arrived with too many flaws to be happy about her. Mind you, this never was one of my liking (Ingis bought her) but now... I really hate her...

First of all, she has numerous scratches and dents on her head and lekku's. Don't know if this is 'normal' but I don't believe it is...
Secondly, the light saber doesn't light up completely, just about 25-30%
Third, she has some glue spots on her body and on the base. Also some paper is like stuck in the base (between the upper and lower connection).
Fourth, front patch of her belt was loose (no glue?!)
And lastly, her right leg is wrongly attached. You can feel, and worse, see the edges of the two parts.

I'm seriously fed up with this company and apart from the orders that we have left, won't easily order another item from them unless we really really really want it... Actually, I doubt if I order anything from them again...

Damn, that's unacceptable.
You have to take pics and send them to Sideshow.
They need to know that they're QC sucks.

Damn, that's unacceptable.
You have to take pics and send them to Sideshow.
They need to know that they're QC sucks.

Doesnt matter... theyll never change. So many good pieces got screwed because not only their qc is non existent but also because they refuse to do something about it besides sending replacements that are often as faulty as the original product. Prob going to cancel a bunch of stuff and only going to keep those that were willing to take a chance at but have to say were pretty much done with this company. Just too many screwups and some policies that have costs them my favour so far :(

Doesnt matter... theyll never change. So many good pieces got screwed because not only their qc is non existent but also because they refuse to do something about it besides sending replacements that are often as faulty as the original product. Prob going to cancel a bunch of stuff and only going to keep those that were willing to take a chance at but have to say were pretty much done with this company. Just too many screwups and some policies that have costs them my favour so far :(

That maybe hypocritical of me but props to you for taking a stand. If more people did that then maybe they would actually change.

I understand completely. I buying a lot less because of similar reasons and with rising prices I'm almost welcoming an exit strategy.

Back