Aayla Secura Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. We need to vote with our wallets.

Sadly I have been. I have not ordered hulk dark rider sauron the droids or deaths general due to price. I can afford them too but it's principle.

I'm finding my max limit is 400. I got batman free and will get superman as well but after that I'm not planning to spend that much on anyone other than catwoman. Means I probably gotta leave chewie out cuz I'm guessing they will price him like hulk.

Makes me sad

I can not see chewie the same price as hulk.. that would be outrageous

Sadly I have been. I have not ordered hulk dark rider sauron the droids or deaths general due to price. I can afford them too but it's principle.

I'm finding my max limit is 400. I got batman free and will get superman as well but after that I'm not planning to spend that much on anyone other than catwoman. Means I probably gotta leave chewie out cuz I'm guessing they will price him like hulk.

Makes me sad

My max is probably $500 but dependent on the statue/size/want....
That's why I'm probably not getting Galactus even though it's so nice and why I still don't have a Spidey Comi.

My max is probably $500 but dependent on the statue/size/want....
That's why I'm probably not getting Galactus even though it's so nice and why I still don't have a Spidey Comi.

Same here. It really depends on the subject, pose, sculpt, and size. Most likely in that order too.

Paint app is important, of course, but it's unrealistic to expect a final production piece to be painted as well as the proto.

Makes me sad

I agree I've been cutting back quite a bit and passing on some of the larger ones because of the ridiculous price. I've passed on Hulk, Galactus, all the LSF line, Sauron for now and if Chewie is priced out of my range I will be done with SS.

just got of the chat with SSC because I was wondering why the h*ll I haven't got any reply whatsoever on my email. Not even a automatic response or anything like that.
Sorry, can't help you. You're in the queue. Wait at least 'till the 16th. Don't know why you didn't get an automatic email. Employee is on leave. Should have gotten that automatic email. Blablabla.

So, the waiting game has begone yet again.... I was recapitulating about past products we got from them and so far, out of the 16 statues that were SSC products, only 5 got here without any problem. Good going... It really makes me wonder why we still buy their products...

just got of the chat with SSC because I was wondering why the h*ll I haven't got any reply whatsoever on my email. Not even a automatic response or anything like that.
Sorry, can't help you. You're in the queue. Wait at least 'till the 16th. Don't know why you didn't get an automatic email. Employee is on leave. Should have gotten that automatic email. Blablabla.

So, the waiting game has begone yet again.... I was recapitulating about past products we got from them and so far, out of the 16 statues that were SSC products, only 5 got here without any problem. Good going... It really makes me wonder why we still buy their products...

That's why competition is a good thing.

Is sideshow the only company that has a license to produce Star Wars items in 1/4 scale?

Newsletter says only 9 left. Is that because they are taking the regs to send out as replacements for the EX's? Anyway, I'm still waiting for my replacement :impatient:

Newsletter says only 9 left. Is that because they are taking the regs to send out as replacements for the EX's? Anyway, I'm still waiting for my replacement :impatient:

That was my thinking as well.
If that's true then you could only imagine what is really out there is way less than the initial run.
:dunno

No, the replacement batch for the EX's is seperate from the regs. Hence why we are on the "waitlist" and waiting for shipment to arrive.

I think they have a big backlog from the Christmas holidays.
I submitted a replacement request for my Lara Croft request and got an automated message but nothing else yet.

I tried the alcohol trick and it worked just fine for me. I didn't have to get it replaced now. Have you tried this?

Back